- Written by : Zac Johnson
- Published on : Aug 21 2012
- Page Views : 15 views
In the world of social networking and blogging, you may not think there is a lot of money to be made but there is actually a ton! It’s all about how well you can brand yourself and create a product and service around what you are good at.
Let’s take a look at three individuals who have become extremely good at what they do how they created brands around themselves, along with a massive social media following on Twitter and Facebook.
- Darren Rowse – Creator of one of the web’s most popular blogs on the internet, problogger.net. @problogger
- John Chow – This guy makes money by telling you how much money he makes online. JohnChow.com is ranked in the top 10,000 sites on the internet. @johnchow
- Brian Clark – Just a few years ago Brian was a lawyer… not he runs Copyblogger.com and some of the web’s most popular blogs and wordpress related software, plugins and themes companies. @copyblogger
- Jeremy Schoemaker – Best known a “ShoeMoney“… this once down and out worker has been raking in millions since focusing his efforts on internet marketing and now runs one of the most popular internet marketing blogs on the internet. @shoemoney
What do all of these individuals and brands have in common? Easy, they all specialize in what they do and they kick butt at doing it!
If you are in the blogging and internet marketing space, you probably already know these guys. Take a look at the infographic below to see how these guys stack up against each other in the world of Twitter and Facebook!
Add This Infographic to Your Site