6 Free Tools for Advanced Affiliate Marketers
When it comes to advanced affiliate marketing there are some tools and services you can use without having to shell out big bucks. If you want to do things like check how many backlinks you have, find out what page rank your site is or see if that new article you wrote is enough characters for a directory submission then you might be glad to know there are a lot of great free online tools to help you. Advanced affiliate marketing doesn’t mean you have to shell out a lot of money to use premium tools and online services. There are plenty of great free tools available that make analyzing, optimizing and marketing all much easier and more efficient.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 free tools for advanced affiliate marketing.
Related blog posts and resources:
1. Pingler.com and Pingomatic.com – These two websites are great for getting your content or new websites indexed quickly. Just made a new blog post or launch a new site? Ping it! Using both of these ping services you can alert blogs and the search engines of recently updated or released content which will not only speed up your index time but possibly give you a chance at drawing in some additional traffic.
2. SEO Toolbar – This toolbar is actually a plug-in for the popular internet browser Firefox. It only takes a few minutes to install and get up running but using this tool you can easily and accurately judge your competition and see what you’re really up against by analyzing their backlinks, PR and many other factors including dmoz listings. This utility is completely free and has a huge following amongst SEOs.
3. Tracking202.com – For any advanced affiliate marketer who does pay per click advertising or wants to track his or her traffic and conversions, this is the way to go. This service is completely free to use and it is extremely powerful. You can track PPC campaigns on a wide array of networks and easily track conversions and ROI with a just a short amount of set-up time. There are great free videos on the website on how to get started and setting up your account to track your sales.
4. Google Alerts – This is a great free tool that many people don’t take advantage of. If youâ€™re a product creator or market under your own name setting up daily, weekly or monthly Google alerts is a great way to find out what people are saying about you. If you’ve got a product you launched you can monitor what people are saying about it and see if it gets posted to any pirating sites. If you’re trying to brand your own name or distribute content keep a Google alert set up to see when new content gets indexed.
5. Affilorama Free Tools — Free Affiliate Marketing Tools include a portfolio of unrestricted, free-to-use affiliate marketing tools to research, and automate tasks. This suite includes a URL Redirect tool, Domain Locator, Clickbank Earnings Calculator and a Word to PDF convertor.
6. Traffic Travis – A great free SEO tool to use is Traffic Travis. This free tool was rated on Cnet.com with 4.5 out of 5 stars and is an excellent free alternative to other expensive SEO programs. This software will give you a good idea of the search volume certain keywords get in each search engine (Google, Yahoo!, MSN) and will generate as many keywords as you like from your “seed keyword”. The software is completely free to download and use and is one of the better free keyword research tools online.
7. How to Start a Blog – This comprehensive guide is for anyone who is still sitting on the sidelines and waiting to actually launch a blog of their own. With a blog you start testing content creation, affiliate marketing and even building out a site to help grow your branding and exposure. This in-depth guide walks through the process of how to start a blog of your own in literally less than 5 mins.
This post was written by Jason Acidre, a Marketing Consultant for Affilorama, an affiliate marketing portal. They provide affiliate marketing education and advanced affiliate marketing tools for beginning and advance affiliates.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: