Affiliate Marketing Tips at AffiliatePrograms.com and PPC.org
You may have noticed a bit of a lag between blog posts lately. The main reason is because I have a lot of different projects going on, and I’ve actually been writing on multiple different sites, in addition to starting up a few new ones of my own.
As awesome as affiliate marketing is, and creating ad campaigns for other companies to reap the long term benefits, through the years I’ve gradually been moving over to creating my own products and web sites, which continue to build long term value and income. Through this model you are not only building your own business and brand, but you also are no longer aren’t held hostage by networks, advertisers and their various advertising terms and conditions.
Let’s take a look at a few of the sites I’ve been working on, and writing at.
In December 2011, I started writing for AffiliatePrograms.com, which has been a fun and eventful job so far. It feels like I’m writing for their site more than mine half the time, as I’m posting there three times a week. A lot of the posts I’ve been writing on their blog have been focused on tutorials and different methods of advertising and monetization. In addition to writing for their site, I’m also putting together a nice affiliate intro guide for their site, which will be released soon.
- Make Money on Facebook Ads with ClickBank Products
- Facebook Ads: Targeting by Country and Click Cost
- How to Better Understand Facebook Ads’ Pricing Structure
- How to Get More Blog Comments
- How to Use Affiliate Marketing in the $50 Billion Pet Industry
- Fiverr: $5 Affiliate Outsourcing Jobs
- How to Make Money with Contextual Advertising and Site Content
- The Best Affiliate Tracking Solutions
- New Year’s Resolutions for Every Affiliate Marketer
In addition to writing for this blog, bloggingtips.com and affiliateprograms.com, I also acquired the domain name PPC.org a few months ago and finally found some time to start putting it together. The site has quickly become a top 60,000 Alexa resource for everything relating to online marketing, search advertising and improving overall conversions.
This site is still in development, but look for some exciting changes and resources in the coming weeks. In just the past couple months of going live, the PPC.org writing team has already published over 300 unique quality articles.
- Using Quantcast to Build Facebook Ads Campaigns
- What Page of Google Am I On?
- AdChop â€“ Online Advertising Case Studies
- Three Quick Tips to Increase Your Google Adsense Click Rates
- 21 Pay Per Click Tips For Beginners
- The Ups and Downs of Affiliate Marketing
- A Few Reason Why Your PPC Campaigns Fail
- Facebook Ads: Split Testing Your Ad Copy
With the launch of ppc.org and a few other sites, I’ve been pretty busy with the overall content and building of these sites. In the next few weeks to months, we will be releasing some cool tools, ppc tracking guides, wordpress themes and training programs for affiliate marketers to improve their overall knowledge and skills to making money online.
Be sure to check both of these sites out and let me know what you think.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: