For anyone that has already attended Affiliate Summit, you already know that this is the premium affiliate marketing conference. Over the past few years, the massive growth and success of Affiliate Summit has gone from a small networking group on New York City, to a massive 3,000+ conference event, now held twice a year. With the massive growth of Affiliate Summit, it would only be fitting for them to expand their marketing presence and power to introduce their own magazine. The first issue of FeedFront is being printed and will start mailing out in June. If you haven’t already, make sure to request your free subscription.
What can you expect from the new FeedFront magazine? Being that FeedFront is the official magazine for Affiliate Summit, I can only imagine it will contain niche tight articles and conversations pertaining to affiliate marketing and industry news. Here are just a few of the articles that will appear in the premier issue of FeedFront.
– Editors Note: Missy Ward & Shawn Collins
– Five Ways to Evaluate a Merchantâ€™s Landing Page: Dan Murray
– Pros & Cons of Utilizing Multiple Networks: Brian Littleton
– Twitter Grabs Attention: Lisa Picarille
– GTD in Affiliate Marketing with Web 2.0: Sam Harrelson
– Affiliate Marketers Give Back: Missy Ward
– Online Video Advertising: Tim Carter
– Nobody Would Use a Search Engine with Paid Results: Dan Gray
– Building Profitable Customer Relationships with These Simple Email Axioms: Tom Kulzer
– Are You the Next Super Affiliate Blogger?: Zac Johnson 🙂
– Ad Networks, Vertical Ad Networks, and Affiliate Networks: Peter Figueredo
– Affiliate Manager Compensation: Shawn Collins
– My 3 Favorite Blogs You May Not Visit: Wil Reynolds
– My 3 Favorite Tools You May Not be Using: Wil Reynolds
– Get Off Your Butt and Start Making Videos: Jim Kukral
I’m definitely looking forward to receiving my copy! Make sure to visit https://feedfront.com/free-subscription for details on getting your free subscription.