American Express Business Card 5% Savings Program with Yahoo!
American Express and Yahoo! have teamed up for a great new promotion available to American Express Business Cardholders. American Express is now offering discounts of 5% on all Yahoo! Search Marketing & Yahoo! Small Business Solutions. I’ve personally had an American Express Business Gold Card for years now and absolutely love their service and rewards program. I’ve been running ppc campaigns with Yahoo for quite some time now, so this is just a nice bonus for myself and everyone using the program, and that have their own Amex card.
Imagine spending $1,000 a day on Yahoo Search, then getting 5% back? That would be amazing, as it would heavily increase your profit margins. Unfortunately there is a cap on the program from American Express, which is a “Maximum annual combined savings across YSM and YSB of $500.”. Even though the program is capped, $500 a year in savings is still great, and will make it that much easier to find a profit margin on Yahoo search campaigns. In terms of ppc listings, you could also look at it as, increasing your ppc rate .01 for ever .20 you bid. Higher bids = more traffic.
If you don’t already have an American Express card, I highly recommend you apply for one. The rewards and perks offered by the company are pretty sweet. Other discounts available to business partners through the program are:
Travel and Dining
– Delta(R): 3% off flights (plus 2% with co-branded Business Cards)
– JetBlue(R): 3% off flights (plus 2% with co-branded Business Cards)
– eSkyGuide: 20% off digital flight timetables
– Hyatt Hotels & Resorts(R): 3% off hotel stays
– Hertz(R): 5% off car rentals
– Courtyard by Marriott(R): 5% off hotel stays
– Fairfield Inn by Marriott(R): 5% off hotel stays
– SpringHill Suites by Marriott(R): 5% off hotel stays
– Wingate(R) by Wyndham: 5% off hotel stays
– Ruby Tuesday(R): 5% off dining
Supplies and Services
– Yahoo! Search Marketing: 5% off internet marketing
– Yahoo! Small Business: 5% off internet business tools
– FedEx: 5% off express and ground shipping
– FedEx Kinko’s Office and Print Centers(R): 5% off business services
– 1-800-FLOWERS.COM(R): 5% off flowers and gifts
– American Express Incentive Services: 5% off prepaid cards
– Symantec: 10% off security software
Business Building Tools
– BizFilings: 20% off incorporation services
– Ceridian: 20% off payroll services
– Constant Contact(R): 5% off e-mail marketing services
– ExpensAble: 25% off expense management software
– Logoworks by HP: 15% off logo and graphic design
If you aren’t already advertising on Yahoo, in addition to your 5% discount from American Express, you can receive a $25 credit towards your PPC ad campaigns.
I will soon write a follow up post on incentives and rewards I’ve earned from American Express over the years. If you are going to be spending thousands upon thousands of dollars a year in advertising for your business, you should use a credit card that’s going to reward you! Do you have an American Express card, or another credit card which helps reward your business?
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources:
8 Replies to “American Express Business Card 5% Savings Program with Yahoo!”
Not too shabby…and if you are in the niche of one of their many rewards (like 800-flowers) you can tell your customers the savings they get with the card and offer them the card through Linksynergy. 2 birds 1 stone
Any ideas if that is US only?
What about the Amex plum card that is supposed to get 2% back… but it seems to not have a limit? https://uberaffiliate.com/business/make-money-with…
I was attempting to apply for one of these. Unfortunately their web site was having problems. I will try contacting them directly as well.
this is a great bit of info, tyvm, going to apply now…
i think they only work in the usa though, is that right?
Yes, they only work in the USA, unfortunately.
Just wanted to know if you know the contact for the Affiliate Program of American Express coz our emails to email@example.com bounces back.
Comments are closed.