Today I will be speaking at the Jacob Javits Center during BlogWorld Expo NY 2012. I’m thrilled to say that I’ve made it to at least one BlogWorld event every year since they went live back in 2007. The event was originally once a year in Vegas, but last year they spread their way over to New York and now have two events per year. It’s really a great conference for anyone in the blogging and new media space.
This year I will be on a panel with Chris Garrett, Syed Balkhi and John Rampton, all very great at what they do and are already all established in the blogging world. We will be discussing what it takes to take a blog from nothing, to an authority level blog, then eventually selling it for big money or creative a monetized powerhouse that continues to bring in revenue month after month.
For those of you who are unable to attend the event, I have attached my presentation below. If you are in the New York City area and still have not registered for BlogWorld, you can use coupon code ‘BWAPVIP10‘ at checkout to get 10% off…expires 6/5!!
In addition to speaking at BlogWorld about blog monetization, I have also done a lot of posts on this blog over the years. I have highlighted the best posts below.
- 10 Tips for Better Blog Monetization & Profit / Part 2 – A two part series that covers ten of the most successful and effective ways to monetize and make money with a blog of your own.
- Monetizing Your Blog Beyond Banner Ads – My presentation from last year at BlogWorld, which covers the many ways to make money outside of just trying to sell banner spots on your blog.
- Why Your Blog Will Never Make Money – A powerful blog post that covers the truth about why so many blogs are created and destined for failure before they even start.
- Five Reasons Why Your Advertise Button Sucks â€“ There is nothing wrong with selling banner space on your blog, just make sure you aren’t killing your site experience in the process.
- How Top Bloggers Earn Money â€“ We all know top bloggers are making good money through their sites, this blog post tells us how.
- Six Figure Affiliate Blogging â€“ An excellent free guide I wrote a couple years ago, with over 130+ pages and interviews with 25 of the top bloggers in the game today.
I look forward to seeing everyone at BlogWorld, and if you can’t make it this year, definitely look into the Las Vegas and New York events next year.