Blogging Tips from BlogWorld Expo New York 2012
Today I will be speaking at the Jacob Javits Center during BlogWorld Expo NY 2012. I’m thrilled to say that I’ve made it to at least one BlogWorld event every year since they went live back in 2007. The event was originally once a year in Vegas, but last year they spread their way over to New York and now have two events per year. It’s really a great conference for anyone in the blogging and new media space.
This year I will be on a panel with Chris Garrett, Syed Balkhi and John Rampton, all very great at what they do and are already all established in the blogging world. We will be discussing what it takes to take a blog from nothing, to an authority level blog, then eventually selling it for big money or creative a monetized powerhouse that continues to bring in revenue month after month.
For those of you who are unable to attend the event, I have attached my presentation below. If you are in the New York City area and still have not registered for BlogWorld, you can use coupon code ‘BWAPVIP10‘ at checkout to get 10% off…expires 6/5!!
In addition to speaking at BlogWorld about blog monetization, I have also done a lot of posts on this blog over the years. I have highlighted the best posts below.
- 10 Tips for Better Blog Monetization & Profit / Part 2 – A two part series that covers ten of the most successful and effective ways to monetize and make money with a blog of your own.
- Monetizing Your Blog Beyond Banner Ads – My presentation from last year at BlogWorld, which covers the many ways to make money outside of just trying to sell banner spots on your blog.
- Why Your Blog Will Never Make Money – A powerful blog post that covers the truth about why so many blogs are created and destined for failure before they even start.
- Five Reasons Why Your Advertise Button Sucks â€“ There is nothing wrong with selling banner space on your blog, just make sure you aren’t killing your site experience in the process.
- How Top Bloggers Earn Money â€“ We all know top bloggers are making good money through their sites, this blog post tells us how.
- Six Figure Affiliate Blogging â€“ An excellent free guide I wrote a couple years ago, with over 130+ pages and interviews with 25 of the top bloggers in the game today.
I look forward to seeing everyone at BlogWorld, and if you can’t make it this year, definitely look into the Las Vegas and New York events next year.
Save 10% off your Blog World New York 2012 registration!
Use ‘BWAPVIP10’ at checkout to get 10% off…expires 6/5!!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources:
8 Replies to “Blogging Tips from BlogWorld Expo New York 2012”
Really loved your presentation today. You guys were great. Thanks for all the useful stuff you shared.
Blogging tips is very essential for so i always read something important like this. It totally me as i am training to blog soon.
My recent post ×§×•×¨×¡ ×¨×¤×œ×§×¡×•×œ×•×’×™×”
will these techniques work successfully as the previous ones???
It's not so easy to run a successful blog. These tips look very handy in order to make a blog successful.
I appreciate the time and effort that you spent in sharing to us this great blogging tips. I was able to gain new knowledge from what you have shown and discussed here.
My recent post ×œ×§×•×ª ×œ×ž×™×“×”
Great post, Zac. I would also recommend LogoBids.com for Logo Design contests. I had never heard of ppc.org, so going to check that out next.
My recent post Justice For Bucky – Arlington Cop Kills Small Dog
Hey Zac! That's a very nice presentation with great tips for building authority and branding. As a matter of fact I see it's perfectly suitable for both an individual and a company too!
My recent post 4 Quick Steps to Beat Google Penguin
Nice slide show presentation, thank you for the tips, I have one tip, find 1-5 top bloggers and follow what they do closely, as they say, simply find what works then do it. You are on my list of top bloggers I follow. 🙂
My recent post Information Marketing; has the bubble burst?
Comments are closed.