CPA Spotlight Reviews & Updates
Last month I started a new feature called CPA Spotlight. The purpose of this new section was to highlight a new program each day. Through the highlight, I would feature which networks carried the offer, commission rates depending on the network, as well as some advice and keywords to better promote the campaign. While the CPA Spotlight is a great idea, I don’t want to fill the blog with too many offer postings to lessen quality or shy off any readers. My main goal as always, has been to provide you with the information you need to make more money online. Starting today, the CPA Spotlight will become a weekly feature or when I feel a new program has been released and should be pointed out. The CPA Spotlight will no longer be a daily feature.
A recap of past CPA Spotlights are below.
– NetFlix Affiliate Program $25.50 per Lead
– 123InkJets Affiliate Program $15 per Sale
– BlockBuster Affiliate Program $34.50 per Lead
– Gevalia Affiliate Program $14.50 per Lead
– Omaha Steaks Affiliate Program $12.50 per Sale
– Mesothelioma Leads $100 per Lead
– NutriSystem Affiliate Program $65 per Lead
– QuickBooks Affiliate Program $26 per Lead
– Forex Currency Trading $200 per Sale
– Reunion.com Affiliate Program $9 per Sale
– eHarmony Affiliate Program $67.50 per Sale
– Boca Java Affiliate Program $26.25 per Lead
In continuing with the daily “CPA Spotlight” concept, a new site/directory will be created to list and manage all affiliate marketing offers and payout rates. I’m excited about it, and will make sure it becomes one of the internet’s leading affiliate marketing directories! Feel free to let me know what your thoughts are on the CPA Spotlight… any other info you would like to see, or how often.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: