Crazy Easy Contest with $7,695 in Prizes Up for Grabs!
I first came across Winning the Web a few months ago, and since then Gyutae Park has been doing a great job on providing quality content, while putting forth the marketing efforts to get more readers and eyeballs onto his blog. Gyutae is now ready for his biggest site promotion yet, and has put together one of the best prizes packages I have seen, especially from such a young blog (started in Oct 97). His contest is rightfully called the “Craziest Internet Marketing Contest Youâ€™ve Ever Seen“, and I would have to agree. There are some high end prizes here up for grabs, and it’s ridiculously easy to enter… that in itself makes it pretty crazy! In addition to taking part in the contest, you should take a look at his blog, which covers tips on blogging, affiliate marketing, seo and other ways to monetize your online business or blog.
Contest & Prizes
Everyone seems to be making a new contest for their blog every week now… but the main reason why the Winning the Web contest stood out from the rest for me, wasn’t just the cash and prizes from big name networks, but also how he setup the listings on is page. The placement and usage of company logos ended up looking great. You can click here and visit his blog page with full graphics and prize details. Here is a quick run down of prizes available through the contest:
– $650 Cash from Azoogle Ads
– $500 Cash from PepperJam Network
– $250 Cash from NeverblueAds
– $200 Cash from BidVertiser
– 1 Full Conference Pass to Affiliate Summit East ($949 value)
– 3 Month Membership to Aaron Wallâ€™s SEO Training Program ($300 value)
– 6 Month Membership to SEOmoz Pro ($249 value)
– 12 Month Subscription to RankSense Professional ($630 value)
– 26 Week Internet Marketing Plan from Purple Internet Marketing ($800 value)
– The Secret Classroom from Joel Comm & Next Internet Millionaire ($497 value)
– Autographed Copy of Krisâ€™ Jones Upcoming Book on SEO ($20 value)
– Copy of the SEO Handbook 2008 from HuoMah ($10 value)
– 8 PSD Custom Banner Designs from Banners Mall ($275 value)
– 1 Year Membership to Hlola ($354 value)
– 1 License to Website Optimal Performance ($97 value)
– 2 Exclusive Blog Themes from Unique Blog Designs (2 winners – $100 value each)
– 2 Revolution WordPress Blog Themes from Brian Gardner (2 winners -$80 value each)
– WordPress Coding from CSS Rockstars ($209 value)
– 1 Year Swamp Plan Web Hosting from Host Gator ($150 value)
– 1 Hour Blog Optimization Consulting from Daniel Scocco of Daily Blog Tips ($175 value)
– Blog Consultation Report from Jay Francis Hunter of Scribbles and Words ($90 value)
– 3 Month 125Ã—125 Banner Ad on AndyBeard.eu ($100 value)
– 1 Month Text Link Ad on Ades Blog ($90 value)
– 1 Month 125Ã—125 Banner Ad on John Cow ($125 value)
– 6 Month 125Ã—125 Banner Ad on JonLee.ca ($300 value)
– 1 Month 125Ã—125 Banner Ad on Affiliate Confession ($35 value)
– 3 Fast Passes, 3 Featured Statuses, and 5000 Credits from Entrecard
– 1 Paid Review on Winning the Web – sponsored by 1 Cool File ($100 value)
– 20 Winning the Web T-shirts (20 winners – $9 value each)
How the Contest Works
I’m sure Winning the Web has spent a decent amount of time compiling this list together to offer his blog readers only the best prizes for his contest. After all, by offering such quality prizes, he will only increase the likeliness to keep his blog readers in the long run. I already went over the prizes up for grabs, so here’s how to get your hands on them.
To enter the WTW contest, simply visit their contest entry page and scroll down past the prize section. To submit your entry, you must “Sign up for the free Winning the Web mailing list (required).” and/or “Subscribe to the Winning the Web RSS feed.“. There are also additional ways for you to earn more entries into the contest, which are the following:
– Sign up for the mailing list (required) – 1 entry
– Blog about this contest and link to this post – 10 entries
– Every 5 comments on WTW (now until March 31 with 5 comments per day limit) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to the feed and stay tuned for more opportunities to gain entries
– Contest Clue entries on Contest Info Page
The winners of all of the individual prizes will be selected by a random draw on March 31 – there will be at least 39 winners in total (including 20 free t-shirts to the participants with the most entries).
I congratulate Gyutae for his efforts on pulling together an amazing list of quality names and great prizes for his contest. Now it’s up to you to take a few minutes and actually enter the contest. You’d be surprised how easy it might actually be to win! Just last month, myself and Gyutae won the John Chow Elite Retreat contest, each winning a $5k ticket to EliteRetreat! Less than 15 people total entered that contest. Since you are only required to subscribe to his rss and email feed, this contest is so much easier to win and would be a great loss if you did not at least do that! I got my entries in and looking forward to seeing who are the winners at the end of the month, will you be one of them? Good luck!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources:
18 Replies to “Crazy Easy Contest with $7,695 in Prizes Up for Grabs!”
Already entered the contest 😉
Its really a large one!
wow thats some real bad ass crazy contest! When you got the money to spend do something crazy to drive the traffic…i got ya back for sure!:D
a good idea
wow ,a criziest game
so I see you entered the contest to I think one of the requirements is to do a post about them. Hay why didn't you become a sponcer for this contest it would have gotten you alot of exposure
Whenever I get an email to take part in blog contests, I always offer to put something in. This one slipped by me somehow, otherwise I would have.
With all these contests going on, I figured it would be a good chance to help out my fellow blogger. So I have created a free tool at my blog that helps you randomly select a contest winner (taking into consideration number of entries). I hope this is useful to anyone who runs a contest.
BuzzMyBlog Contest Winner Picker
Sorry for the self promotion, but I am just trying to give back to the blogosphere. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
Nice. I always used a Random Number Generator.
Thanks for sharing this Jeff. I'll definitely give it a test sometime 😉
Little late 'cause I've already heard about it, but I'll be participating. 😛 Great prizes are up for grabs.
This latest contest is Gyutae's best work yet 🙂
I'd say his best contest, not necessarily his best work 😉
Im signed up. hope i win. By the way, Zac, I saw your analytics on Compete.com and looks like your moving towards johnchow.com. lookin good!!!
Yeah, this contest is really taking off! Gyutae's RSS has jumped 100 in a short period of time. He also has some great marketing strategies implemented w/ in his contest to help promote, while giving the contestants more entries for their participation!
This is a pretty big contest and one that’s starting to get tons of exposure.
Zac! blog started Oct 07 not 97!
It is an amazing content and Gyutae is doing very well.
I think his contest is great, and I've entered myself.
This is turning into quite prize pool. Congrats to Gyutae Park for his genious in making this contest snowball!
Comments are closed.