Easily Convert Keywords with Ninja Affiliate
For the longest time, I’ve been using another keyword link plugin on this blog and started using MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate on a few other blogs in the past month and I’m really liking it. With such a large blog, it would be insane to have to manually add in links every time I write about a network or web site. With Ninja Affiliate, you just put in the keyword you want to target, and where it should link to… once this is done, whenever that text is shown, it will now be a link.
I get emails all the time asking what plugin I use to setup the linking on the blog. The previous plugin I was using (WP Affiliate Pro), had very long redirect urls and costs $97, and paid for itself a million times over.
Here’s a bit more on what the plugin offers.
- Easy Affiliate Link Management – You can easily give each affiliate link an easy-to-remember name..
- Flexible Link Management – Accepts every affiliate link format out there, so you don’t have to waste time with various affiliate marketing tools..
- Create Professional Redirect Links – Use professional looking redirect links that let your prospects know you’re a pro marketer..
- Manage Links by Groups – Too many affiliate links? Ninja Affiliate allows you to easily create different groups to manage your links..
- Prevent “Affiliate Theft” – Cloak your affiliate links to prevent link theft and affiliate sabotage. No one will ever steal your hard-earned commissions again..
- Insert Affiliate Links Directly – Add your affiliate links directly for your WordPress blog editor – you’ll never have to hunt for links again..
- Transform Keywords to Links – Automatically turn keywords in your blog to affiliate links. You can set a limit too, so your posts don’t look like a spam blog!
- Advanced Display Options – Ninja Affiliate allows you to display any text you want in your web browser’s status bar..
- Use “No-Follow” Links – Control your link juice and escape punishment from Big Daddy Google with ninja precision. In fact, you can control your links any way you want to.
No matter how long the link destination, you can shorten anything to your blog domain, such as https://zacjohnson.com/ninjaaffiliate. It’s as clean as can be, and once you setup the redirect once, you are set for life.
I’m sure the $97 price tag scares many of you away… but without a doubt, this plugin has paid for itself not only in the thousands of revenue it has generated for me, but I would have gladly spent double for the amount of time it save me!
Improve your blog earnings with Ninja Affiliate.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: