ROTE 010: Chad French – Kid Entrepreneur to PeerFly CEO
Never has there been such an opportunity as right now for anyone to start a business, blog or brand on the internet. It’s simply a matter of putting in the time and effort to make a different and not just sitting on the sidelines and watching it happen.
When I first started making money online, it was just one dollar at a time. Seriously! How crazy does that sound!
Yes, when I first started making money online when I was in a freshman/sophomore in high school I was designing graphic banners for people in the AOL webmaster chat room called the Web Diner. Even funnier… half of the people who ordered a banner, didn’t send me a dollar through the mail like they promised! (Remember… this was years before Paypal or any other online payment processing was created)
After a period of time of creating banners for a dollar each, I knew there was a way to make money online, I just had to find it.
Long story short… I then found Amazon.com’s affiliate program, then started creating my own sites and then came across my first affiliate network which changed everything.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 10 with Chad French
Chad French is the CEO and founder of PeerFly.com, one of the highest rated affiliate networks in the industry today.
I’m a big fan of Chad French as many part of his story are quite similar to mine. We both started making money while in grade school by selling candy, we weren’t straight “A” students in school and we both had the passion and desire to succeed with our own business.
We both were also featured in the new Living Dot Com documentary that premiered in Beverly Hills, CA last month.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Chad’s first experience of making money in school
- How school no longer fit into Chad’s equation
- The creation and sale of an incentive rewards site
- Starting an affiliate network from scratch
- Building a solid team around your business
- Growing an affiliate network through support and service
- Various discussion on the affiliate industry and it’s future
- Three great Q&A questions for Chad in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the tenth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently featured in the “New and Noteworthy” section of “Management & Marketing” in the business section in iTunes and already downloaded in over 75 different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: