ROTE 012: Peter Nguyen’s Story of Struggle to Success
It doesn’t matter if you are in business or not, life is always going to throw some tricky curve balls your way.
Related blog posts and resources:
This is something I personally had to experience almost two years ago when Super Storm Sandy caused quite the substantial damage to the East Coast and completely flooded our home and my home office. The good thing was that we were insured and after a year of working with the original builder to rebuild the house, we are back to normal again.
However, there are some other moments in life when it may seem like things can never go back to normal again. When these events come into play, it’s what we decide to do after the disaster and tragedy that greatly defines and affects us for the rest of our lives.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 12 with Peter Nguyen
Peter Nguyen is an entrepreneur who has had amazing success online through multiple businesses. However, before all of the success and joy in Peter’s life today, came much heartbreak and struggle.
Many entrepreneurs will share their stories of success, but it’s the struggle and failures that you hear even less of. Peter was featured in the Living Dot Com documentary along with me and got the opportunity to share his story with everyone. As a child, Peter experienced the death of his father right before his eyes. It was from this moment on that Peter would make sure that he would get the most out of his life and be the best Peter that he could possibly be — all for his father and everyone else in his life.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- The moment that changed Peter’s life forever
- Teen success stories and first companies created
- Bouncing back from success and failure time and time again
- How to create and grow real product based businesses online
- Using online marketing formulas to build, scale and replicate companies
- The many accomplishments of Peter’s, and what he does for fun
- Three great Q&A questions for Peter in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the twelfth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently featured in the “New and Noteworthy” section of “Management & Marketing” in the business section in iTunes and already downloaded in over 80+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: