ROTE 021: Ian Fernando and Paving Your Own Path for Success
When it comes to running a successful business on the internet, there is no prerequisite. You don’t NEED to attend college, have a business plan or even start with a lot of money. At the end of the day it all comes down to how you are going to spend your time and focus.
These types of success stories are created everyday through the use of the internet — from individuals of all sizes, lifestyles and throughout the world.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 21 with Ian Fernando
Ian Fernando is an affiliate marketer, blogger and most importantly… an entrepreneur.
Not knowing exactly where his future would take him, Ian did know that he didn’t want to get stuck in the corporate ladder and have to work the daily grind of the 9-5. It was then that Ian took his efforts to the internet to see what opportunities lied on the other side.
First it was affiliate marketing, then starting a blog to build his personal brand… and several years later, he’s running a handful of businesses, products and services of his own. Now Ian get’s to enjoy the benefits of being his own boss, traveling the world and running his business the way he wants.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- The 9-5 job that made Ian realize it was time to break the mold
- Taking an affiliate offer from loss to profitable
- Building your personal brand with a blog
- Creating products and services for higher earnings
- How attending conferences boosted Ian to that next level
- The importance of collection agencies with online marketing
- New Jersey, Florida and traveling the world
- Three great Q&A questions for Ian in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the twenty-first episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: