ROTE 024: Dave Taylor Pays His Mortgage with Google Adsense
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Do you remember the first time you were introduced to the internet? It was most likely severals years ago, but most likely no where near the birth of the internet… or world wide web.
Nearly just as important as that first time you were introduced to the internet, you probably also remember the first time you made money online.
For many of us, Google Adsense was a great and easy way for us to learn how to start making money online. Google does all the hard stuff, and if have quality traffic flowing through our sites we can make a good amount of money on the site. Some sites even use Google Adsense as their main source of revenue and can even pay off their car payments, mortgages and more!
Yes, the internet, world wide web and Google Adsense each go back well over ten years in age… but they still keep progressing and giving us new opportunities in time.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 24 with Dave Taylor
Dave Taylor has been in the online and computer industry for over 30 years now. In addition to being an entrepreneur, tech geek, public speaker and proud single father of three kids… he’s also a blogger and writes about each of this topics on his various sites.
In addition to his Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and a Masters in Education and Business Administration, Dave has also been teaching the world how to solve their problems and most sought after questions through his blog at AskDaveTaylor.com. Once Dave discovered Google Adsense and that he could start making good money with it on his site, soon he was paying off his mortgage and loving every minute of it. Jump forward several years and today Dave is running various blogs, still banking with Google Adsense and also speaking at various conferences and networking with many of the top people and brands in the industry.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- How Dave first got into the industry and grew with it
- Experiencing the birth of the world wide web
- How writing and speaking has helped Dave grow
- A look back at the original “The Internet Mall” site
- The creation of AskDaveTaylor and catering to your audience
- Discovering Google Adsense and scaling it’s earnings
- Creating blogs and writing about your passion
- How to get free stuff through your niche sites and blogs
- Three great Q&A questions for Dave in the Pit of Fire
-> Download this episode to your computer.
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the twenty-fourth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: