ROTE 030: Perry Marshall – Google AdWords & Guerrilla Marketing Expert
Running a successful business on the internet is a huge accomplishment, burden and way of life. Once you’ve defined your audience and customer, it’s time for you to take what you know about them and build effective ad campaigns to keep the traffic flowing.
For most businesses, this is done through the use of pay per click marketing and using Google Adwords. Many businesses are also making the move to social media and using Facebook Ads to drive thousands of new clicks, leads and customers every day.
No matter how you are paying to drive new traffic and leads to your online business, understanding what you are paying for and maximizing your efforts is key to increasing profits and seeing continued results.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 30 with Perry Marshall
Perry Marshall is the authority when it comes to Google Adwords and online advertising!
As the world’s #1 expert on sales growth through 80/20 leverage, Perry has become the expert and go to source for everything business and online marketing. In addition to being the #1 author and most-quoted consultant on Google Advertising, Perry has also helped over 100,000 advertisers save billions of dollars in advertising thanks to his teachings and guidance on the “Adwords Stupidity Tax”.
As one of the most sought after experts in the world, this episode is guaranteed to provide immediate value to not only yourself, but also the future and profitability of your business.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Perry’s struggle to find where he fit into the world of business and life
- Giving your customers what they want and making it easy for them
- Building online campaigns to target your exact audience
- Mistakes most online marketers make with Google Adwords
- Deciding between Google Adwords or Facebook Ads
- How billions of dollars are being wasted on Adwords “Stupidity Tax”
- The importance of the 80/20 and how it can change everything
- Three great Q&A questions for Perry in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the thirtieth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: