ROTE 043: Mike Thomas Interviews His Way to Success
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In the world of entrepreneurship and internet marketing, learning from others is everything.
Whether it’s through blog posts, podcasts or attending one of your favorite conferences and meeting with people directly… it’s all about that immediate connection and actually understanding how other people are finding success online. By studying the habits of other successful individuals and brands, it can help you propel your business to that next level, while also eliminating unnecessary failure and basic training along the way.
Interviews are inspirational, motivational and effective… and they are also a great way to use the leverage and branding of others to help build a solid brand of your own, which is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 43 with Mike Thomas
Mike Thomas is known as many different things over the course of his entrepreneur journey — everything from affiliate marketer, site creator, blogger, interview and most recently a creator of his own product as well.
Like most internet entrepreneurs, Mike had dealt with a lot of business changes and redirection through the past several years. After focusing a lot of effort in the world of niche sites and Google Adsense, Mike then found himself focused more on affiliate marketing and interviewing those who were already successful and creating their own products. This is exactly where Mike would find most of his success along with becoming a go-to source for information and reviewed products.
Long story short and 500+ video interviews later, Mike has found his most profitable business model yet and is enjoying every minute of it!
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Mike’s story of going from English teacher to self employed
- Using pay per click and affiliate marketing to create passive income
- Building an internet business off Adsense based niche sites
- Dealing with continual changes and setbacks from Google
- Monetization process behind the blog and interviews
- How Mike created and launched his own product ($40k+ in sales)
- Three great Q&A questions for Mike in the Pit of Fire
-> Download this episode to your computer.
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
- Mike’s Affiliate Income Secrets Product
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the forty-third episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: