ROTE 044: Lou Mongello and Turning Your Passion into Profits
We here it all the time, “do what you love and the money will follow” — more often then not this isn’t the case, but when it does work out, you are living the life!
Through the power of the internet, this saying and dream lifestyle is becoming a reality more often than ever before.
Entrepreneurs are dreamers and we make things happen!
If you currently hate where you are in life or business, then this is the episode for you! Turning your passion into profits is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 44 with Lou Mongello
Lou Mongello is a Disney expert, host, author, speaker and an entrepreneur.
Do what you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life! That short, but meaning sentence can pretty much sum up the journey that Lou has taken over the past decade plus.
As an attorney in New Jersey, Lou was already quite successful, but to him it was just a job. No matter where Lou was working, he was still thinking about Disney and how he could be spending his time and efforts better building something he was passionate about. What started out as a web site and forum about Disney quickly turned into books, dedicated fans, award winning podcasts and much more!
This is the story of Lou Mongello and how he created WDWRadio while completely changing his life (and others) by following his passion!
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- The importance of going after your passion and doing what you love
- Going from an attorney in NJ to a Disney fanatic in Florida
- Turning a web site, podcast and blog into a business empire!
- How Disney combining forces with Star Wars & Marvel changes everything
- Giving back: How Lou raised over $250,000+ for charity
- Three great Q&A questions for Lou in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the forty-forth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: