ROTE 047: Chris Guthrie & How to Make Money with Amazon
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
While millions of people are searching Amazon and buying millions of dollars worth of products at any given moment, a select few are actually using Amazon to grow their business!
I first started making money with Amazon through their affiliate program back in the late 90s. While this was just the start of many things to come for Amazon, today everyone has a world of opportunity to buy and sell through their site while connecting with customers throughout the world.
It’s not just Amazon’s affiliate program that offers a business opportunity, but also to buy & sell products of your own through their site, or even creating your own private label products and selling them through Amazon’s fulfillment service.
Amazon is already the top online shopping site in the world, so why not work directly with them and bring your brand and business to a whole new level? Learn exactly how you can do this and more in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 47 with Chris Guthrie
Chris Guthrie is an entrepreneur, affiliate marketer, site and software creator… and also quickly become an Amazon expert!
An affiliate marketer at heart, Chris Guthrie got his start by working with Amazon.com and their affiliate program. After building out several successful niche sites and seeing great earnings through his efforts, he knew he could do better. To make this process easier and most effective, Chris created his own software to scour through Amazon and search out the best products. After a few years Chris found himself working with Amazon once again, but this time as an actual product creator and selling through the site. A few months later and Chris is now doing over five figures per month in sales with just his first product launched through Amazon.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- How Chris first started making money with Amazon
- The process of studying best selling products on Amazon
- Breaking down top products, using reviews and filling a need
- Browsing Alibaba for product creators and trustworthy sellers
- Using Amazon’s fulfillment service to automate your business
- Costs associated with buying/selling through Amazon & Alibaba
- The creation of AmaSuite software and how it helps sellers
- Three great Q&A questions for Chris in the Pit of Fire
-> Download this episode to your computer.
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the forty-seventh episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: