ROTE 051: Brian Dean Shares the Secrets of SEO and Link Building
SEO, link building and content generation… each of them are special in their own way, while also being requirements for any successful online business to stand the test of time.
While everyone has their own thoughts on what works best for SEO and how to rank higher in the search results, we do know that high quality links and content are key.
Discover what it takes to rank your site and building compelling content that brings in high quality backlinks in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 51 with Brian Dean
Brian Dean is the genius behind Backlinko.com, which is a blog that helps site owners and businesses bring their sites to another level through high quality content generation and link building advice and case studies– however, the key to Brian’s success in this industry has much been associated with his way of delivering actionable tips and advice to his audience that actually work.
Through Brian’s own experiences with content creation, link building and studying SEO; Backlinko has become one of the top online resources and destinations for all entrepreneurs and online marketers to better understand how to rank higher in the search results and what’s working today in terms of content generation and link building.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Creating a passion for SEO and turning it into a business
- What Google looks for when ranking sites in search results
- Converting blog readers into subscribers and paying customers
- Best methods when approaching guest blogging
- Actionable tips site owners can implement right now
- Three great Q&A questions for Brian in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the fifty-first episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: