ROTE 055: Gary Vaynerchuk and Loving the Hustle
To make it as an entrepreneur, you need to have passion and hustle!
Entrepreneurship and business isn’t for the weak. Every second you aren’t working, someone else is grinding and their mission is to be the best and to crush their competition.
If you don’t have this same mindset, it will be hard for you to stay ahead in this game that never has an ending.
Not only is passion for business and success a trait that many of us hold, it’s also contagious and effects everyone around you!
It’s time to share this passion with everyone in this latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 55 with Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary Vaynerchuk on Conan O’Brien – credit
Gary Vaynerchuk is a businessman, entrepreneur, author, host of the #AskGaryVee show and also the mastermind behind WineLibrary TV… and if everything works out the way Gary plans… one day he will also be the owner of the NY Jets.
Aside from his resume of success, Gary Vaynerchuk is one of the most passionate and well known entrepreneurs to come out of the internet marketing and social space. More importantly, Gary is all about the hustle and got to where he is today because of the time, effort and passion he puts into everything he works on.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Does Gary have a 30 second elevator pitch?
- One is Greater than Zero — why Gary keeps connecting
- The creation and purpose of the #AskGaryVee show
- How to release content that results in business
- Entrepreneurship: Being vs. Wanting
- How Gary deals with failure and when things go wrong
- The expectation of going to college vs. going it alone
- Three great Q&A questions for Gary in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the fifty-fifth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: