ROTE 057: Matthew Woodward and How to Create a Top 100 Blog
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
If I had to sum up the internet in one word, I would have to say “opportunity”.
Through the use of the internet, people are taking control of their lives by building their own brands and businesses the way they want to.
I first started making money online as a teenager back in the mid 90s. Back then it was quite surprising to hear about a kid making good money online, but as technology continues to advance and spread across the world, we are seeing younger individuals make money online and gain more attention then ever before.
It’s time to explore the world of opportunity that the internet has to offer in this latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 57 with Matthew Woodward
Matthew Woodward is an entrepreneur, affiliate marketer and blogger — but more importantly, Matthew was able to create something amazing online, provide value to others and completely change his life in the process.
Like many bloggers, Matthew actually found himself with a legitimate business model after creating something he was just playing around with — which was actually an SEO experiment to see if he could get his site content to rank in the search results. In addition to creating a business fore himself, Matthew’s blog has received numerous awards, such as Top Affiliate Marketing Blog from Affiliate Summit, Best of SEJ, Top 75 from UnBounce and Technorati Top 100 in Business. Jump forward a couple years later and Matthew Woodward is now living the life of an online entrepreneur, having not only re-located from the UK to Costa Rica, but also forever leaving the corporate world as well.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Experimenting with online video and games sites at the age of 13
- How to create a Top 100 blog on the internet
- The process for creating really great content that gets attention
- How to monetize great content that continually makes money over time
- Monthly income reports and transparency
- Creating your own products and services to increase earnings
- Three great Q&A questions for Matthew in the Pit of Fire
-> Download this episode to your computer.
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the fifty-seventh episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: