ROTE 064: Aaron Walker and Living a Life of Success
What is your definition of success? For many people it’s to make a million dollars, while other people might just want to get physically fit or be able to retire at a young age. No matter what your definition of success is, the important thing is that you never settle and always keep fighting to do more.
In this new world of millionaires and billionaires being created instantly over night, times are changing and it’s easy to find success quickly and become lackadaisical right after.
It’s time to appreciate everything you have around you and not get lost by focusing your eyes on the almighty dollar… all of this and more in the latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur with Aaron Walker.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 64 with Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker is a businessman and life coach who has 35 years of experience in business, entrepreneurship and marriage.
Unlike many of today’s entrepreneurs and millionaires, Aaron Walker got his start way back before we were all even using the internet. Aaron was just 13 years old at the time and he was just starting his new job and willing to do whatever it took to get hired. Jump forward to the age of 18 and Aaron was doing quite well with the same job he started off with, but things would quickly change as he would soon launch himself into a business partnership that would set the stage for one of his many seven figure businesses. However, not all that glitters is gold, as this quickly movement of success and riches would ultimately send Aaron in different directions and leave him looking for more.
Today Aaron is focused on helping others achieve success, whether it be through life, business or finding their own meaning in life. In addition to various life experiences and business success, Aaron also works alongside some of the most well known entrepreneurs and coaches in the world today, specifically Dave Ramsey and Dan Miller to name a couple.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Aaron’s first job at the age of 13 and set the path for everything
- Realization that money isn’t everything and to live for more
- The moment that changed Aaron’s life forever
- How Aaron pulled himself out of his rut and decided to do more
- When Aaron first met Dave Ramsey and turned him down
- How mastermind groups and mentors keep Aaron focused
- Three great Q&A questions for Aaron in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
- https://viewfromthetop.com (Main site)
- https://viewfromthetop.com/zac (Listener gift)
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the sixty-fourth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: