ROTE 067: Tom Schwab and the Power of Inbound Marketing
In the world of business and entrepreneurship, if you don’t adapt with the changing times — you will surely die!
This can still be seen today as once thriving local, retail and big name chains continue to declare bankruptcy and cease to exist… all because they sat on the sidelines while their competition knew the internet was going to change the game forever.
Adapting is all about understanding your current marketing strategy, giving up the old and transitioning with the new… all while still focusing on one common goal — your customer!
It’s time to turn your expertise and business into the industry leader you’ve always wanted… all in the latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur with Tom Schwab.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 67 with Tom Schwab
Tom Schwab is a digital marketing engineer who specializes in inbound marketing.
Tom’s expertise in inbound marketing isn’t just something he likes to throw around, it’s actually something he’s put into action to help him find the success he has today. When Tom found himself in the world of business, he had some quick decisions to make — would he try to succeed with his business the way it was, or adjust with the times and find a new and creative way to grow his brand and reach new audiences? Thankfully, Tom went with the decision to adapt and change his marketing methdos for the better. While pay per click marketing was a working method, it was getting harder and most costly to bring in new paying customers. Tom found a winning solution when he started to focus his efforts on inbound marketing, thus turning his regional business into a nationwide leader in less than 3 years… and without a marketing or sales team!
Today Tom is helping others discover the power of inbound marketing and what the internet has to offer. Through his writing, speaking, coaching, consulting and podcast interviews like this one, Tom is reaching new audiences everyday.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Tom’s first working experience in a nuclear power plan
- Making the changes from pay per click marketing to inbound marketing
- Building a nation leading e-commerce distributor for a niche customer
- Using online marketing tools and automation to grow your business
- B2B Case Study: How to reach your target customer and make sales
- How to create killer call-to-actions to engage with your audience
- The importance of networking and masterminds
- Three great Q&A questions for Tom in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the sixty-seventh episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: