ROTE 71: Michael Stelzner and the Social Media Examiner Brand
The world of social media has completely changed the way we engage with others and deliver our message. In addition to changing the way business takes place on the internet, it has also changed the way brands and experts expand their reach and become authorities within their space.
With social media, anyone can deliver a message online, build a following and even create a seven figure business empire in the process.
All of this and more in the latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur with Michael Stelzner.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 71 with Michael Stelzner
Michael Stelzner is the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Social Media Examiner was created back in 2009 and today has well over 300,000 email subscribers and is one of the most heavily trafficked and authoritative sites focused on social media. With millions of visitors to their site monthly and contributions from online marketing and branding experts, the blog has branched off into it’s own podcast and annual conference event called Social Media Marketing World.
Before starting Social Media Examiner, Michael was a White Paper expert and authored multiple books, such as “Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition” and “Writing White Papers: How to Capture Readers and Keep Them Engaged.” After leaving the world of White Papers and branding off to start his own entrepreneur empire, Social Media Examiner was born…
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- How Michael got his start and left the world of writing White Papers
- The concept and idea behind Social Media Examiner
- Why and how industry experts were contributing content to Social Media Examiner
- Creating a Social Media Marketing World Conference
- The core structure behind creating a “different” and high value conference
- How the world of podcasting is quickly changing and developing
- Three great Q&A questions for Michael in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the seventy-first episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: