Facebook: Behind the Numbers
Facebook is a beast… there really isn’t much more to say!
Every day the site is getting bigger and reach more and more people. Now with well over a billion users the site is exploding is various countries across the nation.
Related blog posts and resources:
Not to mention it’s making a ton of people rich along the way… and it’s not just the founders and insiders at Facebook.
In the infographic below you will see who the Top 30 advertisers are on Facebook right now, and which industries are making the most money.
Here’s a few more fun statistics about the world of Facebook and what’s the driving force behind the site that receives 1 out of every 5 page views online!
Women on Facebook
- North American women aged 18-24 are the most common Facebook demographic
- Women upload and are tagged 2x more than photos of men
- Men & Women both prefer pictures of Women
Gaming on Facebook
- Zynga currently has the largest amount of popular games on Facebook.
- 27 million users bought virtual goods through Facebook Payments in 2012.
- Total amount of virtual purchases were $810 million! (Only $5 million wasn’t from games)
Fastest Growing Countries on Facebook
- Brazil +29 mil
- India +21 mil
- Japan +11 mil
- Indonesia +10 mil
- Mexico +10 mil
- Vietnam +7 mil
- US +6 mil
- South Korea +5 mil
- Thailand +4 mil
- Germany +3 mil
To keep up with the latest and greatest from Facebook and how to make money with their site. Be sure to check back on Monday when I post a breakdown of a successful ad campaign that you can replicate and start making money with right now.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: