A great deal of the money generated in the affiliate marketing space, is done through many of the affiliate networks out there. With so much competition among the networks, it’s a surprise how some networks let themselves be seen. Over the next 5 days, I will be outlining a few of the top reasons why some affiliate networks just suck. If you are currently an affiliate network and reading this blog, make sure you stay tuned during the week to see where you might be slacking off, and how obvious it really is to some affiliates.
Here are Five Reasons Why Your Affiliate Network Sucks!
1.) Low Public Payout Rates
– Is your affiliate network paying higher or lower than your competition?
2.) Bad Affiliate Managers
– You affiliate managers are the blood and lifeline of your business. Make sure they are working for you!
3.) Same Offers as other Networks
– What good is an affiliate network if they all offer the same thing?
4.) Direct Deposit / Wire Transfer & Paypal
– Affiliates want their money fast, especially if they are spending a lot of money (ppc) to make money!
5.) Network Running Off DirectTrack
– Is it time you moved onto your own network platform?
Remember, this was just a quick outline of the where many affiliate networks are slacking and potentially losing thousands (if not millions) of dollars in commissions. Affiliates are the key to your success, and when we have so many different networks and options to turn too.. you will only get so many chances to make a first impression.
Where does your favorite affiliate network stand?
The next post in the series will focus on the “Low Public Payout Rates” from many well known affiliate networks. You know other networks are paying more… so are the networks paying a few bucks less, pocketing your profits???