Landing Page Converions: Before and After
Here we are. After reviewing our original landing page, and making a ton of changes and tweaking to best target our customers and create a winning call to action, it’s time to compare the before and after landing page results.
Conversion Rate of Old Page
Conversion Rate of New Page — on our first revision we took 1.73% increase in conversion. Not bad !
Summary: With some redesign and sprucing up of ad copy, we lowered our cost per conversion $3.29 which resulted in a 25% reduction in lead cost!
I am pretty optimistic that we can take it even further. Right now I am going to request the client secure a BBB rating and come up with a warranty guarantee seal that will deliver solid product backing in an effort to shoot the conversion rate even higher. A seal of Made in the USA is also another good addition.
Lets go over your checklist for your redesign
- Headline — are you conveying the right sales message in 5 seconds or less?
- Supporting Bullet Points — support the headline
- Call to Action — arrow or emphasis on the Big Button
- BIG Button – Mini Call to Action on Button — SUBMIT – FREE ACCESS
- Testimonials — always make sure above the fold
- Supporting Body Copy — keep pushing the conversion moment
- Product Shot — yes you are legit !
- Trust Building – you can be trusted
- Additional Body Copy – last chance to push your product
- Secondary Call to Action — sometimes you can use this tactic to save the reader from scrolling back up — remember avoid that IADD!
This post is part of a 4 day series of posts all about creating winning landing pages. This guest post series was written by Michael Salvaggio of SEO Brand.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: