Live Like a Super Affiliate Charity Contest
A new contest promotion just went live today from ClickBooth and includes a few well known bloggers, like myself. The concept of the contest is to bring in new affiliates to ClickBooth, while earning commissions and donations for charities. The image below pretty much explains it all, and the contest details/rules are a bit long… but that will make it even easier for you to win if you take action.
Here’s what you need to know, and how to enter:
LAUNCH DATE: October 21, 2009
END DATE: December 21, 2009
CONTEST ONLY OPEN TO NEW PUBLISHERS
* 4 Super Affiliate Bloggers working together to earn money for the charity of their choice.
– John Chow: World Vision
– Ian Fernando: Pinoy Kids
– Zac Johnson: SPCA International
– Murray Newlands: National Breast Cancer Foundation
* Clickbooth will be donating $500 to each charity no matter what, however, each blogger has the opportunity to earn an additional $1,000 for their charity.
– Here’s How: All 4 Bloggers will work together to sign up new affiliates to the Clickbooth network, through their individual referral link. If all of the new publishers the 4 bloggers collectively sign up can reach $100,000 in revenue within the 2 month period, Clickbooth will donate an additional $1,000 to each charity.
– When the publisher signs up they must input the word â€œLiveContestâ€ in the comments section of the sign up form. If they don’t input the code, they WILL NOT be entered inÂ the contest.
* How does an Affiliate win the Live Like A Super Affiliate prize package?
– Points System (Each Task Can only be done once per affiliate)
+ Most Revenue During 2 Months of Contest: 40pts
+ Write a post about the contest with a link back to original CB post (xr.com/fstd) : 10pts
+ Video of why you want to live like a Super Affiliate: 15pts
+ Follow each Super Affiliate and Clickbooth on Twitter: 5pts
+ Tweet about Contest: 5pts
I just entered @Clickbooth’s new contest for a chance to Live Like A Super Affiliate! Check it out! xr.com/fstd
+ Become a Fan of each SA and Clickbooth: 5pts
+ Subscribe to CB Blog: 5pts
+ Stumble this post: 5pts
– Each affiliate will need to send an email to Eric@clickbooth.com, stating their FULL NAME and which of the above tasks they completed (for tracking purposes). If there is a tie in points, we will randomly draw a winner from the participants that tied. If they don’t send me an email, their points WILL NOT be counted.
There will also be two random prizes towards anyone who enters:
+ Affiliate Theme by, Unique Blog Designs
+ 1 Month Featured Spot or a 468×60 Ad on AffBuzz.com
*Publishers MUST Use the Code â€œLiveContestâ€ When Signing Up and Must Also email Eric@clickbooth.comÂ by December 10th with their full name as well as which tasks/points they have completed.
Full contest rules and terms can be found here.
Like I mentioned at the top… the details and process are a bit long. While it will shy many away, it gives you the opportunity to take the extra effort, signup and win some prizes. It only takes 3 minutes to quickly join ClickBooth.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources:
9 Replies to “Live Like a Super Affiliate Charity Contest”
Great to be part of this! Looking forwards to making this happen for you!
Good input. we will try later. 🙂
Now thats we call a work for noble cause. Its really nice to see that top bloggers like you and john is coming forward and contributing towards society.
Thanks to click booth as well.
Charity work always good
Charity works are always a good things. It gives peace in our mind.Great work you have done. Thank you.
This is unique platform to try your luck and win the exciting prizes.
I saw this on John Chow's blog as well. It is gratifying to see superstars like you guys supporting charity, but not just blindly so, but actually by combining some clever marketing into the mix. HAts off to you all once again, and may this be a resounding success.
I will join your link to Clickbooth, thanks very much.
Thanks! Im In this contest!
Comments are closed.