Yes, I rave and update on NeverBlueAds all the time, but it works. I tell you how I am making money, so you can make more money! Once I started making money with NeverBlueAds, I decided to start letting everyone know about them. Just last month I talked about how I went from $0 to $10,000 in monthly earnings in just five months, then this month I followed up with a post on passing $50,000 in earnings with NeverBlueAds. There is not reason for me to brag about these numbers, I’m just stating that these figures are real and are attainable with just one ad network. Today’s post will focus on the all new user interface which NeverBlueAds just went live with.
New Main Page Login
Right when you login, you will see a completely new interface. Right off the bat, I really like the summary area and it gives your most recent stats, but now includes your growing totals and other figures. You’ll also see the "Featured Campaign" and can easily located the newest campaigns and news.
I talked a lot about pixel tracking in my "Super Affiliate’s Guide to PPC Marketing", and I always get emails asking on how to set them up or which networks allow you to place pixels. Now NeverBlueAds has made it extremely easily to place your own pixels, in their "Global Tracking Code Placement" section, which is found in the "Tools" area. Inside the "Tools" area you can also setup "Ad Rotators", "API Data Statistics", "Postback URLs for Lead Tracking" and more.
NeverBlueAds already has a ton of offers for you to choose from, but now they have made it even easier for you to find which best match your site. There are a few hundred offers spread across 20 different categories. You can also search by keywords, or even better Top EPC (earnings per click). The campaigns page is much cleaner now since it offers the option of multiple pages, instead of a long one with all offers.
Other New Features
– Batch Creative Download Option– download multiple creatives for a campaign in one easy step.
– Banner Creatives– easily add banners to your Banner Ad Rotator right from a campaign.
– .XLS Excel download option for reporting.
– Network EPC– earnings per click stats now available on most campaigns.
– Personalized Recommended Campaigns– customize your Home Page with the types of campaigns you’re interested in! Plus, Top Ten campaign lists are now personalized, based on your traffic.
– Campaign-Specific Postback URL– you can now use Postback URLs for individual or specific campaigns! This is an improvement from the existing Global Postback URL feature, which allows for a Global Postback URL across all campaigns!.
If you are looking to make money off your current web site with some great CPA offers, or even dive into testing some pay per click campaigns, I highly recommend joining NeverBlueAds. They will keep you updated with fresh new offers, while offering payouts that beat any other network. If you signup and have any questions or comments, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do about getting your account quickly approved.
|If you havenâ€™t already, apply for NeverBlueAds through this blog and youâ€™re application should be approved without a problem and very quickly. To entice the offer even more, send me your affiliate id and Iâ€™ll send you a free t-shirt when you earn your first $50 with NeverBlueAds. (This has nothing to do with NeverBlueAds, nor a paid promotion by them. I simply want to help others make more money!)|
Click here to apply for NeverBlueAds.