Seems like I just wrote my Top Posts of 2007 post a few months ago. Another year has flown by, and it’s time for my 2008 recap. The blog has grown exponentially over the past year, along with completing a 12 month blog revenue case study, going live with ZJ Blog Design version 3 and passing 5,000 blog subscribers. Instead of going through a recap of all blog posts, I went through and grabbed two of my best posts from each month. Here are the top 24 blog posts of 2008!
– My Blog Readers Have Earned Over $100,000!
– Guide to PPC Marketing on MSN
– How I Made $860,538.38 PROFIT in 4 Months!
– Insider Secrets to a Making a Million Dollar Web Site!
– How to Effectively Sell Private Advertising on Your Blog
– INC vs. LLC – Whats Best For Your Business?
– Quick Tips to Improving Your Landing Page
– Free AOL Disks, Domain Names and Kicking it Old School!
– Affiliate Bloggers Work Space
– Affiliate Network Rewards Programs
– Create Killer Landing Pages – Free Template
– How Much Will That ZIP Offer Reward Really Cost You?
– The Emotions of Color in Marketing
– Creating Your Own Video Entertainment Web Site
– Advertise on Perez Hiltonâ€™s Blog for $54,000 a Day!
– Split Testing with Facebook Ads
– Super Affiliateâ€™s Guide to Blogging Profits
– Think Small to Think Big
– Examples of Good and Bad Landing Pages
– My First Affiliate Checks and How It All Started!
– Split Testing Image Ads
– How to Find Niche Markets
– My Blog Readers Have Earned Over $500,000!
– Your Job Sucks? Six Reasons to Be Your Own Boss Now!
It’s been quite an exciting year, and I can’t wait to see what happens in 2009!
Keep on making that big money!