How to Make Money with the NutriProfits Affiliate Program
The health and beauty industry is thriving at present. Today the global beauty industry is a $532 billion business, and this only looks set to increase over the next decade.
You could say society has become highly engaged with how they appear, and many businesses are leveraging this trend to help health and beauty seekers meet their needs.
NutriProfits has leveraged the power of health and beauty brands that use quality ingredients and naturally help people look and feel their best. Additionally, they have also launched an affiliate program to share the sales of their products with influencers, bloggers, vloggers, and beauty content creators.
Therefore, in today’s post, we’ll look at the NutriProfit Affiliate Program. You’ll find background information, tools, and guidelines, benefits, and considerations that will help you become a successful affiliate for NutriProfits.
Let’s get started by looking at what the program is about.
What is the NutriProfits Affiliates Program all about?
If you’ve ever used an affiliate service, and in the early stages, you may find that you don’t fully grasp every detail of the product. So, it’s a great idea to get in-depth knowledge of the affiliate service so that you can desirable create content. When you’re passionate and knowledgeable about a product, your audience can sense that and lean into it more.
That said, let me give you some of the critical factors that are a must-know for you:
- NutriProfits is an affiliate program created in 2013 by people who used to be Affiliates before.
- The program allows you to register and review their catalog of beauty products and promote them.
- If you sell any of the products via your affiliate links, you can earn a commission from the sale.
- They have a broad range of health and beauty products.
- You will also receive a commission of up to 40% for being an intermediary in the sale.
How does NutriProfits work?
Often it’s great to know all about the affiliate program, and you know you can sell the products, but when you do not understand the details about the product, it becomes slightly more challenging to create content for it. Therefore it’s vital to find as much detail as possible about how the program works, and this will make you feel more confident when promoting it.
Here’s a step by step guide of how it works:
- You would need to join as a starting point, and this will allow you to have access to the catalog of products
- Once done, you then need to get your affiliate links and discover the different products that you can promote either through a blog, your social media like Instagram or YouTube channel.
- The good news is that most content can be created to give your audience the reasons why the product can benefit them.
- It’s also a fact that your audience is more likely to take your recommendation due to the trust you have built up with them.
- Once your audience decides to buy the product by clicking the affiliate link you include in your content, you would have made a sale.
- NutriProfits will then receive all transactions and will allocate the sale to your account. When finalized, you will be credited with up to 40% of the sale to your affiliate account.
- The withdrawal of funds is made once a month around the 21st and will accrue from the last month
- Also, once you can withdraw funds, you can use a bank transfer, ePayments, or Paxum.
Benefits to Promoting NutriProfits Campaigns
- High commission rate up to 40% and will also give you commissions on returning customers
- It offers high-quality products that are popular and easy for people to choose from.
- Easy to promote on your website, social media or videos
- Educational tools that are sent to get you started, including tips and guides that will ensure you promote the products appropriately
- A wide range of products offers a photograph of each product, technical data, and ingredients that will help support the product.
- The tracking system (which helps recognize the sale came from you) will work on all devices like laptops, mobile, and tablets.
- Fast and timely payment with minimal hassle.
- Offers lifetime cookies, which means that if a customer clicks on your link and returns later to buy the product, you will still get the commission.
- Products can be promoted in over 100 countries, and all links are geo-targeted, meaning it will always link to the country-specific store based on the user’s location.
- The program is free to join and participate.
Examples of NutriProfits Products for Promotion
To give you a clear idea about the available products, please review some of the products that are available for you to promote.
The full range of products also gives you a wide variety of niches to choose from as follows:
- Weight loss – Often, these products can be great sellers seeing as many people are hoping to lose weight using an effective solution. These are often the best sellers, and they draw in many potential customers for the benefits offered.
- Bodybuilding – The bodybuilding industry has a substantial audience who is passionate about the products they buy, and they tend to be loyal customers who are often returning buyers.
- Hair loss & anti-aging – As people age, they do see some changes, and the beauty products offer solutions to a problem that can be difficult to find a solution to. The customer base is available and ready to take up a new product that can fix a pain point they have experienced.
- Sleep aid – Stress is becoming more commonplace these days, and work is playing a role in this. People are seeking out solutions to help them sleep better. These types of beneficial products that are proven to work are challenging to find. When you bring this to your audience, it will create a valuable experience for them.
You can also check the FAQ page for further details.
High-Quality Ingredients explained
One example of the most popular product is a coffee booster that also helps you lose weight. The coffee itself is made from the highest quality ingredients, attracting many health & beauty buyers who tend to have discerning tastes. Their focus tends to be on quality first and price later.
The key benefits of this product include:
- It’s a coffee that tastes great but also is infused with slimming properties meaning you can sip on the go and stay trim.
- It’s known as “bulletproof coffee” because it pushes your metabolism up and enhances the fat burning process
- This can lead to improved cognitive functions and better learning capability.
For example, if you had to promote Cappucino MCT as per above and decide to create a blog post, let’s consider what happens. If browsers find your post enjoyable and decide to click on the link and make a purchase, you will see a 30% commission. It will equal $31.20(it’s an average pay-out value, so that could change) to be paid to you by the 21st of the next month. Additionally, if the customer returns, you will also earn a commission on their next purchase.
Another thing to consider is that if the customer opts to return later or in a couple of days to make the purchase, you will still earn the commission. Keep in mind, it’s a lifetime commission link and not 120 days, as is common in the affiliate marketing industry.
Considerations When Running NutriProfits Offers
It’s always important to review the considerations of a program you will sign up for. Yes, it may be free, but we find that it’s valuable to know all of the fine print. It sets you up for success later down the line.
Here’s what you should consider:
- Has a detailed dashboard that gives you everything you need to understand your analytics, including clicks, sales, conversions, and pay-out. If you are less analytically inclined, make sure to review everything on the dashboard for clarity.
- When you do sign in for the first time, choose the right currency (EUR, USD, GBP, and PLN) and also your preferred withdrawal method (bank transfer, ePayments, or Paxum). Cross-check that everything is correct as payment will be made using these options.
- While payments are made once a month on the 21st for the previous month, you must meet minimum earning levels. That usually means 100 EUR, 120 UD, 80 GBP, and PLN 400.
Final Thoughts on the Nutriprofits Affiliate Program
If you’re seasoned affiliate marketer, then you know precisely how beneficial it is to choose the right affiliate marketing products.
We always recommend that you look at a new product and test it out first before promoting it to your audience. It helps and will ensure you confidently promote the products.
Fortunately, NutriProfits does offer a wide range of products that are aimed at the healthy and beauty conscious buyer.
Additionally, you can benefit if your audience is repeat customers, where you can earn up to a 40% commission every time they make a purchase.
Always consider the timelines associated with payment and use the tracking dashboard to track and collate your information.
Please feel free to check them out if you’d love to find out more about NutriProfits Affiliate Program.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: