For every successful person you may come across online, there are probably another 100 people behind them that have failed. The bad new is the majority of real world and online businesses will fail… the good news is there are literally a billion different ways to make money online. Let’s just break down a few different methods we are familiar with and how you can make money from each.
Building a Web Site
– Create an eComerce / Drop Shipping Store (Product Sales)
– YouTube / Video Entertainment site (Adsense / Banners)
– Celebrity Gossip & News (Adsense / Banners)
– Games & Arcade Sites (Adsense / Downloads / Banners)
– Product Review Sites (Amazon / eBay / CPA Leads)
– Build a Facebook Application (Downloads / Ads)
– Creating a Facebook Fan Page (Mailings / List Building)
– Mass Twitter Accounts and Following (RSS Feeds / Redirecting Traffic)
– Facebook Advertising (Limitless Potential… CPA/Site/Lists/Arbitrage)
– Dating and Game Installs (CPA / Facebook Ads)
– Building Your Own Product (Product Sales / ClickBank)
– Selling Ad Space (Recurring Monthly Income / BuySellAds)
– Consulting and Book Sales (Branding / Recurring Income / ClickBank)
– Selling of Successful Blogs (Bulk Income vs. Recurring / Flippa)
– Autoresponder Followups (CPA / CPS)
– Free Learning Series (Upsell to CPA/CPS)
– Incentive to Build Blog/Site (RSS / Newsletter)
– Solo CPA List Mailings (CPA / CPS / CPM)
– Community & Interaction Based Lists (Branding / Adding Value)
The methods and lists just go on and on. We could cover everything from spam, pay per view, game installs, arbitrage and so much more. No matter what topic you can think of, there is more than one way to promote a product, which may lead to more success than your previous method. If you have failed at making money in one area, make sure you try another.
What areas have you focused on to make money online, as well are the niche markets and methods you haven’t even touched yet?