PTengine Review: Web Analytics and Heatmap Platform
Tracking your site’s traffic is one of the most important parts of efficiently managing your site and increasing it’s traffic and profitability. Whether you’re a blogger, a content manager, a marketer, or a business owner, understanding the traffic coming to your site—and where users spend their time on your site once they get there—is crucial to both success and growth.
Fortunately, there are website tracking and heatmap services that taking the guessing games out of traffic tracking. While there’s quite a few out there, PTengine is quickly catching the eye of many site owners and changing the way they monitor their traffic and improve site performance.
PTengine Site Tracking & Heatmaps
PTengine is a web analytics and heatmap platform that has an easy to use interface that was specifically designed to be user friendly. It’s so easy to use, they boast a fast, simple set up that takes only one minute—literally.
They offer a variety of features that I’ve found to be incredibly useful; their heatmaps provide a ton of insight, and their analytics have made it easier than ever to optimize campaigns and click funnels, increasing their success.
PTengine is free to use for up to 20,000 views per month, with absolutely no fine print or strings attached—it’s free and easy to sign up and set up. It’s either a free or very affordable resource available at every blogger’s disposal. What’s not to love about that?
PTengine’s Unique Features
There’s quite a few web tracking or heatmap platforms available online; it’s PTengine’s unique features that set it apart from their competition. Some of the features I use most frequently include:
- Real Time Data: Stay up to date with what’s happening on your site with a few clicks of the button. Instead of getting day-old information, get real time data as it happens, without any delay.
- Multi Domain Monitoring: Have more than one domain? Not a problem. You can monitor multiple domains from one profile, allowing you to analyze a ton of data from your different sites on one easy-to-read dashboard.
- Group Analytics: Measure and analyze pages that have different aspects in common (such as shirts of different colors, books by different authors, or landing pages with different URLs).
- Fully Responsive Website Support: If you have a problem or a question about any part of PTengine, they have fully responsive website support that will help you with anything you need. Whether you need assistance setting up the tracking codes or you’ve found a glitch, their fast-responding support is there and ready for you.
- Click Heatmap: PTengine’s click heatmap compiles clicking data into a thermographic map to help you visualize user behavior on your site. You can see where people click, and get a good idea of what drives them to do so.
- Attention Heatmap: Another thermographic representation, the attention heatmap determines and shows you how much time visitors spend on each section of your website. You can use this to place products or ads you want to promote in areas where users are looking the most.
- Scroll Reach Map: This map shows you what percentage of visitors are scrolling to which sections of your site. When you want to see how far users are going on each page—and potentially what’s driving them to leave it—this is a tool you’ll love.
- Auto Event Tracking: As if running a website isn’t hard enough, keeping track of all the events that happen can be overwhelming. Auto event tracking tracks and reports events like outbound links, file downloads, and mail sendings.
These are only a few of the features available to users who join PTengine. You can see the full list of features they offer here.
How Bloggers & Marketers Can Use PTengine
Understanding the traffic you’re getting and where it’s coming from is one of the most important things you can do when you’re running a site. Not only is it important to make sure you’re achieving the goals you’ve set for your site, you can also use the information from traffic tracking to improve your site in a lot of ways.
With PTengine’s page analysis, you can see what content is performing well and what’s getting the most views and clicks. You can use this to promote best selling items, or to create content that visitors will respond to just as enthusiastically.
You can also see what channels and campaigns are sending you traffic, and what’s sending you traffic that converts. This allows you to optimize your campaigns for success, learning from the analysis provided by web tracking services.
If you want your site to grow, you need to understand the traffic and engagement it’s getting now. When your site grows, so does your business and your bank account.
You can see case studies on their site to see examples of how PTengine’s services made a huge difference for quite a few businesses.
PTengine Pricing & Plans
PTengine is free to use for as long as you care to use it up to the point of getting 20,000 views per month. After that, you start paying for their paid plans, all of which are worth it.
Their plans cover a wide range of needs for bloggers, site managers, and marketers, ranging from $39 per month for start-ups (allowing for tracking on up to 50,000 views per month, and being eligible for 20 domains being tracked and getting 20 heatmaps), all the way to their Enterprise Plan, which cost $319 per month when billed annually (allowing for 1,250,000 page views per month and unlimited domain trackers and heatmaps).
If you’re unsure which plan is right for you, you can have a trial for each different plan to help you figure out which best meets your needs. This helps you to ensure that when you sign up for a plan, you’ll be sure that’s the one for you.
You can see a full list of their plans and pricing that are available here.
PTengine Referral Program
In addition to using PTengine to improve the performance and engagement on your own sites, you can also make money through the use of their affiliate program as well. Since PTengine has such a powerful service, it would only make sense for you to refer your friends, social followers and site visitors to their site as well.
When you join the PTengine affiliate program, you will be given your own affiliate link and will earn a commission on all referred users from your site. This is a great way to not only share a valuable resource with your audience, but to also make some money in the process!
How to Get Started with PTengine Tracking and Heatmaps
All bloggers, marketers, and content marketing managers have a huge need for web analytics and heatmap tracking services like PTengine; it’s not a want, it’s a necessity.
PTengine’s easy to use interface and accurate tracking makes it the perfect fit for experts and beginners alike—whether you have a lot of experience or not, it’s easy to set up, and easy to use.
You can sign up and get started tracking your site and your traffic on PTengine here.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: