SEOIntelligence: Search Marketing Made Simple
While at EliteRetreat a few months ago, I met up with Jeremy Hermanns and he briefly showed me his new site and webmaster service called SEOIntelligence. Jeremy has a deep background in SEM, which you can read up on at his SimpleSEM blog. When I first saw his new SEOIntelligence site, it was in beta, but now it’s live and available for full use. I really like the program, stats reports and tools available through the system which I will outline now. Paid search is a great way to make money, but if you can master your web site’s SEO and get well ranked in the search engines for free, your site is good as gold! The service has a monthly membership fee of $39.99 a month, but also offers a free 14 day trial to test the system out.
What is SEOIntelligence?
In short, any webmaster or web site owner, will find SEOIntelligence.com as an easy and cost effective solution to study, improve and manage their search engine marketing campaigns. All software is hosted and updated regularly on the SEOIntelligence web site, which makes it easy for you login and find what you need. Once a member, you can pull full data reports on your site’s search performance, keyword listings, linking strategies, full site analysis and more.
SNAPSHOT (Welcome Screen)
– The first thing you see when you login to a web site, whether it be an affiliate network or your facebook/myspace account… you should see the latest updates and what’s new. That is exactly what SEOIntelligence has setup for you when you log into your account. In the “Snapshot” break down, you will see a graph charting your web site rankings, along Daily Statistics from ranking networks such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, Alexa, Technorati and Compete. Using the SPOTLIGHT pull down menu, you can change up all of these tracking charts and stats based on Backlinks, Pages, PageRank, Alexa Rank, Technorati Rank and Compete Rank.
– One of the major attractions and pushing factors behind many online businesses, is to rank better than their competition. Using the “Competition Tracker”, you can make a list of competiting web sites in your niche area, and pull reports on their positions vs. your continuing increase in search position. Competition Tracker reports include Number of Links, Google Pages, Yahoo Pages, PR, Alexa and the ability to re-crawl your competition’s backlinks reports with the click of a button.
– Personally, I love data reports and pulling figures, but it gets really annoying to have files downloaded and having to create new folder and sub-folders… then they are spread all of your computer. SEOIntelligence makes pulling and looking at your site reports so easy, because everything is hosted on their end and a simple click or two will pull up your report and save it for future use. The Report Manager will pull and save performance, backlinks, competitor reports and more.
– Keywords are always a hot topic with everyone. Whether you are trying to create a new keyword list for a pay per click campaign, or what to target what keywords are best for your seo positioning… keyword tracking and tools are important. With the Keyword Locator, you are given multiple sources of keywords from the top tracking sites online.
– Now that you have the Keyword Locator tools, you can focus on what keywords you want to target and where your competition stands. Instead of wondering where your potential customers are shopping, pull a quick report and actually your competition in an easy to read chart.
SEOi Web Stats
– My favorite tool or section on the site is the SEOi Web Stats which is basically a breakdown of all reports and graphs on your site. This breakdown of reports in cludes Site Visitors, Time Spent, Traffic Sources, Links, Searches, Site Content, Referring Sites and much more. Once you are setup with an account, you are given a simple line of code to place on your site to track and report activity back to your SEOIntelligence account.
Though it may have seemed like a long post, it’s just the tip of the iceberg on tools, reports and functionality that you have access to through SEOIntelligence. As a webmaster or reader of this blog, you may think… “Well, I can look up some of that information for free“… which is true, but how much is your time really worth? For less than $1.34 a day, you can have access to instant reports and immediate updates that you can save and study for future use.
Don’t just take my work for it, visit SEOIntelligence and walk through their “Product Tour” and you will see full charts and more trackings/tools available through their site. Remember, if you would like to check your web site statistics and see how you compare with your competition, grab a free 14 day trial today. If you have any questions or comments about the service, please leave a comment and I’ll do my best to have Jeremy answer all of your questions.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: