The Best Social Media Scheduling Tools
Besides creating amazing content for your business’s social media profiles, another super important aspect to consider is posting the content at the right time, on a consistent basis.
Of course, doing that manually is possible, however, when it comes to posting 10-15 pieces of content at the right time across 5 different social media profiles, it can easily become a full-time job. Find Social Media Marketers for my business.
To overcome this hurdle, and save you a ton of time, you should invest in a social media scheduling tool, which will post all of your content at a set time. So, if you need to reach an audience in the morning in the UK while you are in the USA, you won’t have to stay up until 3-4 AM to do that.
So, in today’s article, we will provide you with a list of the best social media scheduling tools that you should make use of right away. It will save you a ton of time and money.
This is one of the top social media scheduling tools in the market, and you should try making use of it at some point in your social media marketing journey.
CoSchedule is an all-in-one social scheduling tool as it offers a wider range of possibilities for business owners and social media marketers. Some of the benefits of CoSchedule include:
- You can schedule as many social media posts as you want across a range of different social media platforms.
- You can coordinate your blog posts and other content that you create to save a lot of time, making it perfect for solopreneurs or small scale businesses that are looking to save time on their social media marketing activities.
- In-depth analytical reports.
This is one of the most popular scheduling and social media management tools in the market. Hootsuite can be used across a range of platforms, and the functionalities increase depending on the plan you pay for.
If you’re just getting started, Hootsuite offers a free plan that allows you to schedule 30 messages across three different social media platforms. Although this is limited, it is a great place for you to start out, especially if you’re looking to test the platform and know if it is a good fit for your business.
Hootsuite’s premium plans begin at $30 per month.
Buffer, just like every other scheduling software, allows you to create and schedule your social media posts to go live at the appropriate times for your audience. Some of the Buffer benefits include:
- A free plan that allows you to schedule up to 10 posts for your social media platforms. This should be enough to know if the platform works well for you and your business.
- Buffer‘s paid plans come with extra functionalities like allowing you to customize social media messages, and add web details easily to your scheduled posts.
- The analytics tool offers helpful insight that can help you with your social media marketing efforts. Buffer also supports your social media marketing efforts by suggesting the best times of the day for your social media posts. This way, you stand a greater chance of pushing out your content at the right time for your audience.
Users of this scheduling tool agree that it offers an easy-to-use interface for their social media marketing activities (including scheduling). Below are some of the features of this tool that make it endearing for users:
- The possibility of collaboration, and the ease with which this is possible. Loomly was created with the knowledge that sometimes it takes more than one person to be part of a successful social media campaign and as a result, it offers an interactive and collaborative platform for social media scheduling and campaign management.
- First-time users get a free 15-day trial where they have access to most of the features of this tool. This time frame doesn’t require card details so, Loomly allows you to decide if they’re the best fit for your business after all.
- Creating and scheduling posts is simple and straightforward.
Getting the Most Out of Your Social Media Marketing Efforts
If you hire a social media marketing agency, they will tell you how important and time-saving scheduling tools are. As a business owner who wants to make the most of social media marketing, scheduling tools are a great place to invest some money because they play a vital role in making sure that you hit your marketing goals while saving a ton of time.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: