Top Ten Tips to Sell Your Website or Blog on Flippa
There is a good chance that you already know about Flippa.com and the online marketplace they have for buying and selling web sites. What you might not know is some of the mind blowing numbers behind their web site and how it works. Better yet, lets throw in ten of the top tips for what makes some web sites sell for six or seven figures while other sites continue to only get a few bids and never successfully sell.
Let’s start off by posting some of the crazy numbers behind Flippa and the thousands of users who are active on their site.
- 1,553 Listings Open Now
- 7,325 Bids Last 7 Days
- $544,561 Sales Last 7 Days
- 50% Websites Sold Last 3 Months
- $86,659,268 Sales Overall
As you can see, Flippa has grown into quite the mega company over the past few years… especially as they quickly approach that $100 million in sales target!
So what are the top tips to successful sales on Flippa? Some of these might be obvious, yet people who list their sites on Flippa still don’t take the time to make sure their auction listings are perfect or even take the time to wait for their web site or blog to age and be ready to be sold. Follow these steps and you will see much better results with your Flippa listings.
- Make Sure Your Website is Making Money
- Make Sure You Have Google Analytics Data
- Work on Your Trust Rating
- List Everything That’s Included in the Sale
- Provide a Video Walk Through
- Set a Reasonable BIN Price
- Don’t Hype Your Description
- Answer to Every Comment
- Have a Plausible Reason for Selling
- Invite Qualified Buyers
Enough of all this fun text already!… check out the killer Flippa Sales Secrets infographic below and be sure to share it with your friends!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: