How many times have you started something new in your life and made big plans around it, only to find yourself in a completely different direction a few months or years later?
I’m sure it’s something we’ve all experienced. Especially for anyone who may have accidentally found themselves into the world of internet marketing or became an entrepreneur by mistake when their passion turns into success.
No matter what your story is, the good news is that change is all about progression and making the most out of life and business.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 22 with David Klein
David Klein is a chiropractic at heart, but once he discovered the world of internet marketing and it’s many benefits, he just simply couldn’t get away.
DK’s story is special because prior to getting involved in the internet marketing world, his focus was on being a chiropractor and managing his own practice. With over a million adjustments under his belt, you can realize how serious he is about it.
Now with an established SEO and online marketing firm, DK has become a human rolodex of contacts while also helping brands and sites of all sizes grow their reach and traffic online. From sites like Wufoo.com, the Survey Monkey alternative to running his own ThinkTank events in San Diego, he’s become quite well known in the online marketing space — all while still making the time to do some adjustments for clients along the way.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- How early jobs and high school helped DK prepare for the future
- Finding his calling and opening his own chiropractic practice
- Why DK just had to get to his first internet conference in Las Vegas
- How getting called out by Matt Cutts changed everything
- Google SEO, updates and effective link building solutions
- How to use survey sites to generate more leads
- The craziest thing to ever happen to DK while with a client
- Three great Q&A questions for DK in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
- https://bodyabcs.com (chiropractic site)
- https://shoemoney.com (setting up wufoo form guide)
- https://tallbox.com (DK’s secret Internet marketing project)
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the twenty-second episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!