As entrepreneurs, we are definitely a different breed from the majority of people in the world. No longer will we be satisfied with the life and business model of climbing the corporate ladder, just so we can work for the rest of our lives and make someone else rich!
No my friends, we are different… so may even call us freaks!
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 25 with Chris Brogan
Chris Brogan is a New York Times best selling author, an entrepreneur and blogger… but he’s also a freak!
In addition to being a well known blogger and speaker at many different conferences around the world, Chris is a down to earth guy that is all about helping others succeed. If you’ve ever had the chance to see him speak, you will quickly notice how he isn’t your traditional corporate motivational speaker. Instead Chris relates with his audience, tells it like it is and makes it really interesting in the process… oh yea, he’s also dropping life lessons and knowledge bombs along the way.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Chris new earlier on his rules and society were on different paths
- From working in the malls, to the telecom industry then blogging
- Writing books that people enjoy reading and learning from
- Who is a freak and how are they changing the world
- Why everyone needs to bring out their inner super hero
- Finding your passion and how to make a business from it
- What Chris learned while working in a nursing home
- The creation, rise and closure of Owner Mag
- What would be the perfect super hero for Chris Brogan to star as
- Three great Q&A questions for Chris in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the twenty-fifth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!