The goal for many online marketers, entrepreneurs and businesses is to eventually grow their company or brand large enough that they can one day sell it for millions of dollars. This task is almost always easier said than done. With mergers and acquisitions also comes problems, frustrations and lessons.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 27 with Brady Whittingham
Brady Whittingham is an entrepreneur who has been in the online marketing space nearly just as long as I have been. His site, WinDaily.com was also one of the first affiliate programs I was promoting back in the late 90s.
Over the years Brady has put in the hard work to get to where he is today — which is still an extremely successful entrepreneur, who has learned to adapt his businesses with the changing times while also experiencing the highs of selling his company for millions of dollars, to the lows of looking back and seeing how things could have been done better and differently. This episode with Brady is not only excellent for entrepreneurial and business lessons, but also how to look at and appreciate everything you have in life as well.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- How Brady found himself in the world of online marketing
- The growth of WinDaily and affiliate marketing
- Creating new businesses to adapt with environmental changes
- How to sell an established company or brand for millions
- Transitioning from your own business to part of a corporation
- Frustrations of being a partner and not an owner
- Social media and how local businesses should be using is
- Three great Q&A questions for Brady in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the twenty-seventh episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!