ROTE 037: Jeff Bullas and Blogging the Smart Way
When it comes to blogging you have a lot of options. You can create a WordPress site and just start throwing content out there that you are passionate about, or actually put your blog to use and create something of value. This is where most bloggers get it wrong…
Related blog posts and resources:
There are currently over 100 million blogs in the world today and every time you put out a new article or try to get someone to your site, you are fighting against 100 million other sites.
Blogging can make you rich, famous and even a millionaire on the process… but only if you look at blogging as a legitimate business and way to grow your brand.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 37 with Jeff Bullas
Jeff Bullas is a social media marketing expert and blogger. Known throughout the world for having one of the top social media marketing blogs in the world and being featured in Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Forbes and more… Jeff knows what it takes to build a power brand and business through blogging.
However, it wouldn’t be fair to say that all of Jeff’s success was just given to him — not only did he have to earn it, he also created it from scratch. When Jeff was just starting out, his life wasn’t going the way he wanted it to. Jeff was recently divorced, closed one of his previous business and also $50,000 in debt. Through the use of his blog and the hard work and dedication he’s put into it over the years, Jeff life has now been completely changed for the better!
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Jeff’s life: From downward spiral to super blogger
- The tipping point that let Jeff realize blogging had real potential
- How to create amazing blog posts that people read and share
- Recommended tools, plugins and services for bloggers
- Building a Twitter following of over 250,000 users
- Best ways to monetize your blog and how Jeff makes money
- Three great Q&A questions for Jeff in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the thirty-seventh episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: