It doesn’t matter how you make money with your business, or what industry you are in — what matters is the hustle you put in everyday to make it work.
The majority of businesses are built in a day and neither is the effort that goes into starting them as well — instead these projects and businesses could actually first be considered “side” businesses, or in Nick’s case… “side hustle” projects.
The side hustle is all about working on various or smaller projects to find what’s next and also not limiting yourself to just one area. I think this is something all online marketers can relate with very well. We all know the more effort and time we put into a project, the better the results and ROI we see.
Discover the world of side hustling and many new ways to make money online in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 48 with Nick Loper
Nick Loper is a marketer, author, business nerd and podcaster… but more importantly, he’s an entrepreneur that’s all about learning and putting in the hustle.
Over the years Nick has learned a thing or two about making money online. Not only has Nick found success, but he’s also mastered the art of jumping from project to project while discovering new “side hustling” opportunities along the way — each of which have continue to grow his business, brand and expertise in this space.
Today Nick is the “Chief Side Hustler” at SideHustleNation.com, a growing community and resource for aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Nick takes his offline job experiences and bring them online
- Using affiliate marketing to grow a huge online shoe resource
- Finding the right side hustle for you
- The 5 fastest ways to make money right now
- Best practices when building a mailing list and autoresponder
- Creating best selling books on Amazon that provide real value
- Best ways to increase productivity and manage your time
- Three great Q&A questions for Nick in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the forty-eighth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!