We’ve all had the dream of traveling the world and going to some of the most beautiful destinations you always hear about. Unfortunately for most of us, hearing about these places and seeing pictures is as close as we’ll ever get.
However, in the world of the internet, anything is possible!
It’s time to discover the world of travel in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 52 with Dave Schneider
Dave Schneider is a world traveler, blogger and even though he didn’t initially plan on it… an entrepreneur too! At just 24 years old, Dave has already travelled the world more than most people will in a lifetime. After deciding that both him and his girlfriend, Vicky, were sick of their 9-5 jobs and not happy with where their lives were heading, they both left their jobs and set off to travel the world!
Along the way Dave and Vicky started to document their journey through a blog so they could later reflect on the many stories and pictures they accumulated over time. Little did they know that this travel blog would soon be the tipping point leading them into the world of business and entrepreneurship… while also changing their lives forever!
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- The decision to leave a full time job and travel the world
- Documenting Dave & Vicky’s journal with a travel blog
- Discovering how to make money with a blog
- Scaling a travel blog empire into a five figure monthly business
- The process behind creating a new software product
- Lessons learned from Dave’s first partnerships and beta launch
- Three great Q&A questions for Dave in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the fifty-second episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!