ROTE 053: Jon Loomer and the Power of Facebook Ads
Facebook has completely changed the way people use the internet, advertise and most importantly… connect with each other.
Related blog posts and resources:
The funny thing about Facebook is that 99.9% of the users on the site have no idea that their demographic data is what powers the majority of revenue for the site… in the tune of millions upon millions of dollars per day!
Yes, the demographic data is pure gold for not only Facebook, but also their advertisers.
Once Facebook launched their self-serve advertising platform a few years ago, the online advertising landscape changed forever!
It’s time to discover the secret world of Facebook advertising in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 53 with Jon Loomer
Jon Loomer is a Facebook Ads marketing expert… however, it wasn’t always planned out to be this way!
Like many of us, Jon’s previous careers have brought him all over the place — starting with insurance in Wisconsin, to then working with the NBA in New Jersey and even American Cancer Society along the way…
It’s been an exciting and challenging ride for Jon, but it’s now safe to say that he’s found his passion and calling through the world of Facebook Advertising.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- From insurance, to the NBA, to unemployed and then self-made
- Managing fantasy sports sites and working with the NBA
- How Jon’s son Michael changed Jon’s outlook on life
- Best practices for Facebook advertising & using Power Editor
- Properly creating targeted Facebook ads and retargeting
- How Jon turned his expertise in Facebook Ads into a business
- Three great Q&A questions for Jon in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the fifty-third episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: