Content marketing is everything. It’s the content you create, the message you portray and how your audience will remember you.
If you were lucky enough to experience the internet back in the late 90s and early 2000s, you can definitely appreciate the advancements in how web sites and content is now easily created and shared through the power of WordPress and social media. Without these advancements, there would be a lot less people doing online marketing, creating sites and of course marketing.
Advancements on the internet seem to make everything easier… however, all of these advancements are also leading to solutions for new people. It’s these new solutions that allow brands and businesses to growth their reach and revenue to higher numbers every day. In the end it all comes back to content marketing and providing a solution people find value in.
It’s time to reflect back on the past, to understand how we can move ahead… all in the latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur with Brian Clark.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 63 with Brian Clark
Brian Clark is an entrepreneur and the founder of CopyBlogger, which creates solutions for smarter content marketing.
Educated and trained for the world of law, Brian quickly found himself uninterested in his work and knew he wanted to do more. After discovering the power of the internet in the late 90s, Brian started to put his legal knowledge to use to build a successful business, but was using the power of content marketing to power it. As Brian realized the true power of content marketing and how it can be used in nearly any business or industry, Copyblogger.com was created in 2006. What started out as just a simple WordPress blog, would turn into much more…
Today Copyblogger is a full service solution for everything relating to content marketing and employs over 50 individuals, while also growing and scaling in size each and every way. In addition to (and under) Copyblogger, you will also find well known brands like StudioPress, Synthesis Hosting and RainMaker.FM.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Brian’s frustrations and lack of interest in working the 9-5
- Using online marketing to build offline businesses
- The creation of Copyblogger it how it grew over time
- Solving problems and creating businesses along the way
- The story of StudioPress and selling WordPress Themes
- Building the RainMaker.FM Platform and podcast network
- Recognizing opportunities and changing with the times
- Three great Q&A questions for Brian in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the sixty-third episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!