ROTE 065: Shane Melaugh and the Creation of ThriveThemes
Do you remember the first web site you ever created? For me it was over 15 years ago and the complications of building a site back then was quite in-depth. First you would need to hand code your site in HTML or use an editor like Microsoft FrontPage, then you would need to upload your images and site files through FTP software to your web host — then your site content would be live!
Related blog posts and resources:
A lot has changed since then, and WordPress is one of the most powerful and influential inventions since then. WordPress allows anyone to easily get setup with a site or blog of their own in just minutes and never requires the need for anyone to mess with coding or uploading files through FTP.
It’s time to appreciate everything the Internet has to offer.. all of this and more in the latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur with Aaron Walker.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 65 with Shane Melaugh
Shane Melaugh is an entrepreneur and the co-founder of Thrive Themes, an industry changing WordPress theme.
While attending his college university, Shane knew he couldn’t continue on with his same path in life — he wanted more and knew he had to be in control of his future. After leaving school, Shane was able to focus his time and effort on creating software solution based business opportunities and companies that would go on to generate millions of dollars in sales.
With each new product Shane created, he was able to learn more about the industry and create new software that improve his own user experience… hence Thrive Themes was born. In the competitive world of WordPress themes, Thrive Themes has quickly become one of the most powerful solutions out there, while also becoming a leading platform in the process. Discover how Shane Melaugh was able to put his thoughts and dreams into action in his latest interview.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Why Shane quite school and went on to become an entrepreneur
- Co-Founding and creating million dollar software solutions
- The birth and inspiration behind the creation of Thrive Themes
- How to create a WordPress based business without the need to code
- The valuable functionality and features of Thrive Themes
- How built in split testing makes Thrive Themes better
- Three great Q&A questions for Shane in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the sixty-fifth episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: