Starting your own business is a dream that many of us have been able to accomplish. However building a company or brand that is worth millions of dollars and an industry leader is something many of us still strive with.
Through the success of others and their stories, we can learn how to grow our businesses to that next level while also learning how to be better bosses, CEOs and entrepreneurs.
This is exactly what we are going to be talking about in the latest episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 7 with Kris Jones
Kristopher Jones is one of the most successful names you may hear come out of the world of internet and affiliate marketing.
After the launch of his company “PepperJam”, which was focused on selling his grandmothers jelly online, Kris knew he could do so much more. Jump forward a decade and his company became one of the largest internet and affiliate marketing companies in the industry and was not only acquired once, but twice — and the second time was from eBay!
In addition to being a close friend of mine, Kris is also a great person and will always take the time to help those around him. This is something he also did before the sale of his company, making sure all of his employees were setup with future job security as well.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- The PepperJam Story: What it is and how it got started
- How Kris set his future in motion through setting an initial goal
- Building your longterm company goals before you start
- Life After Pepperjam: Startups, Investing and Fun
- Creating KBJ Capital and investing in new companies
- Three great Q&A questions for Kris in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
- KBJ Capital – Kris’ Investment Group
- Twitter – Kris on Twitter
- SEO Books – Kris’ Book on SEO
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the seventh episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently featured in the “New and Noteworthy” section of “Management & Marketing” in the business section in iTunes and already downloaded in over 60 different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY and THURSDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!