Have you ever felt so sure and passionate about something, that you could just get up in front of a crowd and start preaching to them? As entrepreneurs and business owners, many of us probably feel this way about our personal brands and how we got to where we are today.
It’s quite an accomplishment to get up on stage in front of a few people and being able to speak, it’s another to accomplish this same feat while being featured on live television!
Carol Roth has perfected the art of being a sought-after TV personality, while also being herself in the process. From appearing regularly on CNBC and even starring as a judge on “America’s Greatest Makers” on TBS, Carol is now in the limelight… but it wasn’t always this way, and getting to where she is today was no cake walk!
All of this and more in the latest episode of Rise of the Entrepreneur with special guest Carol Roth.
Rise of the Entrepreneur – Episode 87 with Carol Roth
Carol Roth is a national media personality, investor, author, speaker and of course… an entrepreneur.
Carol has more than 20 years of experience in the world of business advisory, which all started at Montgomery Securities, an investment banking firm in San Francisco. Within a short period of time, Carol found herself quickly climbing within the company and ultimately becoming one of the youngest offers of the company by age 25.
Since making the decision to leave the investment banking world, Carol has worked with hundreds of companies and helping them complete more than $2 billion in deal transactions, raising over $1 billion in capital, and another $750+ million in mergers in acquisitions.
In addition to being a best-selling author and still active in the world of business, Carol is now often seen sharing her expertise through some of the most watched television networks in the world today, such as CNBC, MSNBC and Fox News. Carol was also awarded with the position as judge on “America’s Greatest Makers”, an entrepreneur-focused reality show airing on TBS and produced by Shark Tank’s Mark Burnett.
Talking Points Discussed in this Episode:
- Carol’s story of success at a young age and getting to where she is today
- How Carol went from $40,000 in debt to millionaire by age 30
- The process of getting on national TV and how to get invited back
- Goal setting and time management… Carol’s tips for success
- Earning the position as Judge on America’s Greatest Makers on TBS
- Trump, Clinton and Sanders… The election of 2016
- Three great Q&A questions for Carol in the Pit of Fire
Mentioned URLs and Resources:
LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!
I can’t thank you enough for listening in to the eighty-seventh episode of the Rise of the Entrepreneur. The podcast is currently available through iTunes (usually ranked in Top 50 in BUSINESS) and has already been downloaded in over 100+ different countries!
Be sure to check back often as a new episode will go live every TUESDAY. You can listen to each of the episodes through the blog or itunes, stitcher etc.
* Please subscribe through iTunes by clicking here. Until next time, be sure to share your comments below and spread the word around about the podcast — as you, the listeners are the future and voice of the show!