The finance and debt industry is one that is always going to make money. It doesn’t matter if the economy is good or bad… or if everyone has a job or not, financial services will always be needed! Throw in a national consumer debt of $2.8 trillion and I think we are safe to say that businesses focusing on debt consolidation and relief are going to be busy for quite some time. Debt isn’t just about personal money, it’s also about managing business costs as well. With all of that said, it’s a good opportunity for internet marketers to take advantage of the situation and build out web sites and ad campaigns to promote these offers. It obvious that people are going to Google and searching for debt relief solutions every day, so why shouldn’t you cash in on this market while it’s hot. As online marketers I’m sure we’ve all seen the different debt, insurance and financial offers out there. Many of them pay anywhere from $10-$100 depend on the data required.
Debt Relief Programs are in Demand
National Debt Relief is A BBB accredited business helping consumers with unsecured credit card debt and medical bills. The good news is that they also have an affiliate program run through CJ.com and Shareasale.com, one of my favorite networks! We already touched briefly on how the whole country is pretty much screwed from it comes to retirement and the amount of people already in debt. Throw in the fact that unemployment is at it’s lows, nearly everyone should be look at debt relief options right now. It’s also known that the average American doesn’t expect to be debt-free until the age of 53… so companies like National Debt Relief don’t only have marketing on their site, but also solid hard facts about life in America today.
Making Money with Debt Relief Affiliate Programs
Unlike other affiliate related offers that sell health products that don’t work, or game downloads that install garbage on your computer… this program actually provides value for everyone. The company gets new clients, the customer reduces their debt and the affiliate marketer earns a commission on all referred leads. Here are some of the benefits included with the National Debt Relief affiliate program.
- Earn $25 Per Qualified Free Debt Relief Quote Request With Our Pay Per Lead Program
- Short 6 Field Form Takes One Minute To Complete
- Earn $38 Per Qualified Free Debt Relief Phone Call With Our Pay Per Call Program
- NEW: Pay Per Sale Program – Earn $300 Per Sale. Contact Us for more details.
- Earn 12% Override on Commissions on All Affiliates You Refer
- Ongoing Training and Resources To Maximize Lead Conversions
- National Debt Relief has helped thousands of consumer get help with their unsecured debts.
- We offer consumers one of the lowest cost ways out of credit card debt.
As you can see, with commissions in the range of $25-$38 and all the way up to $300 per sale, there is a decent opportunity for anyone interesting in working in the financial niche market. In addition to the benefits above, National Debt Relief has also come out with their own Pay Per Call program (through Shareasale) that issues each of their affiliates a unique phone number that can be used on landing pages or in ad campaigns. We all know the value of posting a phone number on landing pages for driving conversions. Just ten sales a month is an extra $3,000 in commissions.
How to Promote National Debt Relief
Now let’s talk about some of the different ways you can start promoting National Debt Relief to make some good money.
- BLOG – A blog is a great way to build out content that can rank for long term keywords. When people are searching for ways to save money and eliminate their debt, you have a whole world of opportunity. Another good thing is that this is your best bet for building a long term ad campaign without needing a lot of money to get started.
- FACEBOOK ADS – The power of advertising lies in the fact that there are over a billion users on their site and that you can advertise to them all based on their demographics. Target 30+ year old men in New York and build a targeted landing page with these parameters and you are good to go. Keep split testing ad copies til you find one that works, and use a low daily spend when getting started.
- PAY PER CLICK - PPC is an extremely competitive and costly niche, however this is where leads are directly coming from. If someone is searching for “debt relief” in the search engines, you know they are very focused on getting something done. When using ppc marketing you are going to have to worry about quality scores, landing pages and dealing with advertisers that have huge budgets.
- MEDIA BUYING – I’m sure you’ve already seen a ton of banners and pop-unders all over the place for home/car insurance and saving money at home. Using these same methods you can advertise National Debt Relief through the use of their banners and landing pages.
If you’d like to learn more about making money in the financial and debt niche, be sure to check out the National Debt Relief affiliate program.