Click Tracking and Link Management with ClickMagick
No matter if you are an affiliate marketer, blogger or content marketer, you need to track links and improve your performance on a continual basis. One of the best ways to improve your click through rates and conversions is to simply measure your results and track everything!
ClickMagick is one of the latest click tracking tools to hit the market and unlike other services that only offer “click tracking”, this one actually has 19 different features built into their platform to track entire sales funnels, add retargeting to links, split test, offer geo-targeting, mobile filtering and much more.
As you can see from their main page, they have a great walk through video that shows you all of their backend tools, along with highlighting many of them on the right side of the video. Of course you will also notice the free 14 day trial, which is a no-brainer for anyone looking to find a great new click tracking and link management tool.
ClickMagick Click Tracking Tools
As mentioned, ClickMagick is more than just a click tracking and link management tool, it also provides you with many tools to improve your call to actions, reporting and split testing as well — many of which we will highlight in this section.
Click Tracking and Split Testing
Almost everyone is already familiar with the basics of setting up a click tracking and how split testing works. ClickMagick and their approach for setting this up and pulling reports is no different. You can see a screenshot of their stats area below.
Other highlights of the click tracking tools capabilities within ClickMagick are;
– Ease of use. While this is expected of most service, ClickMagick is very powerful, yet easy to use at the same time.
– Automatic split testing which not only shows you key percentages and figures from your campaigns, but it will also notify on the winning campaign conversions as well.
– 24/7 automatic link uptime monitoring, which is crucial for affiliate marketers to stay on top of so they don’t spend money advertising a dead link.
As important as linking out to other high quality sites and resources is, it’s still always sad to see visitors and traffic leave your site. One of the best ways to combat this issue is to implement the MagickBar on your site. The MagickBar allows you to send your audience to any web site or link destination, but also keep your header bar, custom message or call to action at the top portion of the page.
In the example below you can see what it might look like if I sent a visitor to Wikipedia.com through a link on this blog if I had the MagickBar enabled.
Amazing Popup Tools
We’ve all seen popup windows and have heard about how affective they are, but ClickMagick offers an example of how to make these popups work extremely well for pushing your affiliate offers as well.
For example, when you send a visitor to an affiliate link, they get to that affiliate home page — nothing else. However, if you were to use a ClickMagick custom popup window, you could create something like the example below — which increased conversions by 40% over sending the person right to the affiliate landing page!
How could you be using this same simple feature to increase your conversions?
ClickMagick vs. Self Hosted + Get $250?
ClickMagick is so confident they are simply the best click tracking platform out there, that they are offering $250 back it up. How is that possible? Well, ClickMagick wants you to put their platform to the test and they are offering $250 to anyone who switches from another platform to theirs, tries it out and isn’t happy with it.
Their full terms on this deal is below.
- 1. You must currently be using a self-hosted tracker, and be able to prove it if necessary.
- 2. You must actively use ClickMagick for at least 30 days, and generate at least 1,000 clicks. Please note: adf.ly, traffic exchange, or other similar “low value” traffic does not qualify.
- 3. If there’s something you don’t love about ClickMagick, you agree to let us know and then give us a minimum of 72 hours to “make it right” to your satisfaction.
- If you satisfy all three conditions and still feel that your self-hosted tracker is better than ClickMagick, just let us know and we’ll gladly PayPal you $250 for wasting your time.”
Any service that is willing to put an offer out like this, is definitely worth trying out — even if it’s just for their 14 day trial.
ClickMagick Payment Plans
We covered a bunch of features and tools that ClickMagick has to offer, now it’s time for you to put them to the test as well.
As mentioned, ClickMagick offers a 14 day free trial. After this trial period, you will then have the option to cancel your account or continue as a paid member, which costs as low as $12 per month with annual billing. Monthly membership costs are based on click usage through the account. You can also cancel at any time.
Whether you are just getting started with click tracking or are a veteran in the industry, ClickMagick is another quality tool to add to your arsenal. Click here to start your free 14 day trial.
Wait... before you leave, consider these top resources: